swissking.to Customer Discussions

Hathow

Hello fellas, im really glad to be here and to find a forum that is able to communicate with perseverance and simplicity. I think that every single person that is new in this industry of replicas is feeling the same exact thing as I do at this exact moment. Why i mention this? Because quite all the forums that are known are impossible to read and absorb the information. Every time i feel like they are speaking another language and i can't feel free to ask what i want to know. Lots of abbreviations and terminologies that are hard to understand.
Generally speaking, it becomes really hard to understand all the specifics. Sometimes it takes me so much time to decode all the terms out there that i just forget what i was reading about.
I was analyzing your forum and I like your etiquette of speaking with clarity about things, which is really respectful for a lot of people that are at the beginning of their road. So, I salute you, keep on going.

My question is linked to the quality of stainless steel materials that usually are used for the production of replica watches. This is really interesting for me as i have read some articles where it was mentioned that a lot of suppliers are lying about the type of SS that watches have. I understand that they are doing it because their main purpose is to make more money, but I would like to be informed and to know what to expect or what to pay attention to.
Basically, the most important thing that I know is actually that there are SS materials under codes of 316L, 316F, 440, and 904L.
As I mentioned I tried to understand and to read more info on other forums, but it was too messed up. I really hope that you here can simplify the info about this so i can understand everything easier. Thank you very much.

P.S I'm a new person in this world of watches, i dream to go for my first Dayton. This is the model that i really like and i wanted to have it for a very very long time. Please help me get the info that i need to know so that the first experience can be closer to a good one. Thank you!

ztheking

Hello, I'm a new member here. Have you ever ordered from swissking.to?
I ordered a watch from them about a week ago and it is still on Status pending . Has anyone come across this and could help?
Thanks