Tag Heuer smartwatch going hard! Porsche edition or Golf edition

Thereld

here is a thing. i have decided to go for a gen smartwatch from Tag Heuer. This is the first time that i go with a smartwatch. all this time i was so inspired with traditional watches and fs im going to go with them till my last breath ... but.. i started to study the world of smartw form Tag and i decided to go with one.
To make the choice a little bit less difficult i decided to go with one of these 2. The Porsche edition or Golf edition.

Here is a thing they are both gorg. and i really don't know which one to choose.
i have an electric Porsche one of my fav cars but this is not the primary reason why i want the watch. i love the way it looks... but clearly is cool to know that i can manage to control the car from the watch.
The Golf edition I think that you can guess why.. I'm a really hard golf lover. i go golfing all the weekends and I really enjoy it is more than sport or hobby is a part of me. The watch is really cool and I think that I can totally help me achieve some more goals. it looks good too.
i love them both, I love the way they look and the dark-styled options. dark styles are totally for me.
if there is someone that knows something or maybe u have one, please tell me which one is better. which one is worth money? need ur advice and experinece here.;)

Wervelf

Ohhh yeah, I was ready to start the conversation about these watches too.
I'm a big fan of golf, maybe not as professional as you are but i love golf and nowadays i continue to train to be a better version.
as you may understand I would really like to go with the Golf version.
There is one reason, you love golf, and remember that there are more functions related to golf in this watch. The Porsche version is good but I don't really think that you are going to use it that often to check on your car. At least this is my opinion. If you always go golfing, especially all the weekends than the watch is going to be your best friend for sure. You can mark all your goals and achievements without any additional requests. Cool enough.

Racrought

This is a little bit controversial to speak about this because I can really totally understand what you mean by hard to choose. Honestly, they are both amazing. One of my friends was totally addicted by TH smartwatches and decided to try them all. He has a little bit more money:D so for him is okay to o such things. Thanks to this I had the opportunity to try them. At least to analyze them and it is hard to say which one to choose. If we talk about these two models the Porsche model is amazing. He has a Porsche too and he was always telling me that he used the watch all the time, especially during the week. He has a job that involves him traveling a lot, the watch was a good thing for him. The weekends were for going out and having fun so the golf sessions were something that he couldn't go without the smartwatch version. This is reasonable.
What about my experience with the watches I think that you should go with the most comfortable one if you decided to choose just one of them. I personally think that the Golf version is more comfortable at least it is what I felt. It maybe was been because of the strap. If I'm not wrong there are different straps for the watch. If you use the watch for a sport session it is important to make it feel comfortable so the Golf collection is better.
Still they both look amazing and I admire that both of them look cool in both sporty styles and classic. You can always go with a tuxedo or full in Nike :LOL:

Karim

to me, the golf option seems more versatile. I see the Porch somehow too limited in its versatility. the golf is suitable not only for golf editions, but for many more other activities, PORCHE is like only for too fancy events, as its design requires a suitable environment to fit, if you get what I mean...
in other words, the porch is more of a statement piece. THE GOLF is much more moderate and is not so loud...but it's only my personal perception, I'm a follower of the non-loud style...