Vacheron or Patek reps?

Matias

Hello everybody!
I would really like you to give me a helping hand, because I got stuck in choosing some watches. I'm thinking of getting a rep watch. I have previously had several rep omega and Rolex models. Now I've saved some money for something more qualitative and I'm focusing on Swiss clones Patek Phillipe and Constantin Vacheron watches. the problem is that I can't decide between these 2 brands. Both sound very good to me, both are strong and reputable brands, and both have some extraordinary watches.
I also found a reliable dealer who could offer me quality reps, swiss copies. just like that and I can't decide which one to opt for.

I mention that it is not about a specific model. what matters is the brand itself that appears on the replica watch. one day I'm sure that Patek is closer to me. another day, I wake up sure that I will order a Vacheron. I have read everything there is to read about these names. But the articles are somehow general. I would like to hear opinions from the community, which seem more rational and practical.
Which brand do you resonate with the most? what are you still impressed by? to a Vacheron watch or a Patek? why? I want my next replica watch to be really loud and remarkable. Which of these 2 options can give me this result?
Thank you in advance!

MCGregor

oouch, i can feel u..... for an ideal difficulty you should have added Audemars Piguet and here y have the complete Holy Trinity component, which is always difficult to choose πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

first thing, it is very correct to opt for swiss clones when it comes to the replicas of these brands. cheap replicas never show the beauty that the authentic model should show. the most expensive ones, whether we like it or not, are much closer to the genuine watches designs)

I suppose it's needless to tell you "both are good, choose according to your own taste" - that's what the internet articles tell you, right?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I would go for Patek. just because the design of the watches seem more versatile to me. vacheron are much too solid for me, and I should wear it once a year, just so I don't have occasions where it fits. Patek, on the other hand, looks both formal and at the same time more suitable for ordinary days. In my opinion)) hope have helped 😁

Skorsese

I would think carefully about what my goal is. it is clear that both sound good. but it depends for whom. Vacheron has a much "niche" clientele than Patek. Patek does much stronger and more insistent marketing than vacheron. respectively, if your goal is for the watch to be recognized by the people around you - then it's definitely patek. Vacheron will be recognized by few people, because few people know it. and with a vacheron, you have a good chance of hearing questions like "what kind of brand is it"????? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ vacheron is usually recognized by the high wealth people, with status. but these precisely will not understand your replica choice πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

with patek, such an outcome is excluded. the brand is more popular because its audience is wider. so think about what you really want 😁😁😎

Matias

oouch, i can feel u..... for an ideal difficulty you should have added Audemars Piguet and here y have the complete Holy Trinity component, which is always difficult to choose πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

first thing, it is very correct to opt for swiss clones when it comes to the replicas of these brands. cheap replicas never show the beauty that the authentic model should show. the most expensive ones, whether we like it or not, are much closer to the genuine watches designs)

I suppose it's needless to tell you "both are good, choose according to your own taste" - that's what the internet articles tell you, right?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I would go for Patek. just because the design of the watches seem more versatile to me. vacheron are much too solid for me, and I should wear it once a year, just so I don't have occasions where it fits. Patek, on the other hand, looks both formal and at the same time more suitable for ordinary days. In my opinion)) hope have helped 😁
I also thought about an AP to include it here actually πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
but I decided to leave it for the future))

about swiss clones, agree! I don't really think that Chinese cheap reps can be qualitative and refined in details. I even had the opportunity to see a patek swiss clone and it looks veeeeeeeery good. that's why I don't even want to think about an inferior quality.

as for versatility, I don't know if I agree with you.... if you look at the 4500V/110A-B126 Overseas model, or overseas chronograph, you can't really say that they are not versatile. I think you can find quite comfortable models at Vacheron as well))).
anyway, thanks a lot! I ticked your answer 😁😁

Matias

I would think carefully about what my goal is. it is clear that both sound good. but it depends for whom. Vacheron has a much "niche" clientele than Patek. Patek does much stronger and more insistent marketing than vacheron. respectively, if your goal is for the watch to be recognized by the people around you - then it's definitely patek. Vacheron will be recognized by few people, because few people know it. and with a vacheron, you have a good chance of hearing questions like "what kind of brand is it"????? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ vacheron is usually recognized by the high wealth people, with status. but these precisely will not understand your replica choice πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

with patek, such an outcome is excluded. the brand is more popular because its audience is wider. so think about what you really want 😁😁😎
you're right, I'd like people to somehow appreciate the watch, even if that's not my main priority) good point, really....😁

I myself am one of those who look at the brand on the watches of those around me. And I got the idea that at the beginning, the watch can seem lovely to me. but if I see that the brand is something I'm hearing for the first time, it's as if I'm suddenly cut off from my impressions and I can't give credit to little-known brands...
I don't know if it's good or bad, but it is what it is..... πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

but from another perspective, why would the opinion of those who have no idea about Vacheron watches bother me?)))) it's matters the watch to be recognized by those who know its value))

EuGeniuS

how much do the history and achievements of the brand matter to you? you could decide based on these criteria.😁😁
Vacheron is much older, with a difference of 80 years compared to Patek. that is, at the level of expertise, history, and development, it is much more ahead..... as for achievements, Vacheron has created the most complicated watch ever... how does that sound to you? 😁 for me it sounds very convincing))) 😁 I would go for Vacheron for sure 😎

who knows Vacheron, will appreciate my watch😁. those who are zero when it comes to watches, will not be very impressed, but that's none of my business πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰

MCGregor

how much do the history and achievements of the brand matter to you? you could decide based on these criteria.😁😁
Vacheron is much older, with a difference of 80 years compared to Patek. that is, at the level of expertise, history, and development, it is much more ahead..... as for achievements, Vacheron has created the most complicated watch ever... how does that sound to you? 😁 for me it sounds very convincing))) 😁 I would go for Vacheron for sure 😎

who knows Vacheron, will appreciate my watch😁. those who are zero when it comes to watches, will not be very impressed, but that's none of my business πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰
eeeeeeemmmmmmm........
wasn't Patek with his watch of 33 complications the most complicated?!🀨🀨🀨🀨

CosmoS

it's hard for me to give my opinion without knowing which models we're talking about... for me personally, both give me the same impression of prestige, notoriety, and value. I would be equally surprised to see either a genuine Patek or a Vacheron. i love them both. for this reason, it would be easier for me to help you if you told me which models we are talking about exactly. otherwise, we are talking about 2 identical brands πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

MCGregor

it's hard for me to give my opinion without knowing which models we're talking about... for me personally, both give me the same impression of prestige, notoriety, and value. I would be equally surprised to see either a genuine Patek or a Vacheron. i love them both. for this reason, it would be easier for me to help you if you told me which models we are talking about exactly. otherwise, we are talking about 2 identical brands πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
identical? are you serious???!!!!

the net worth of vacheron was about half that of patek last years. patek produces around 50k pieces per year, while vacheron about 20k.... it's not exactly identical, I would say.....
at the same time, vacheron has a long history, which a priori attributes to it a higher degree of expertise. the most complicated watch with 57 complications confirms it))

Matias

thanks for your feedback.... I haven't decided on the model, I thought I'd decide on the brand first, and then I'll move on to the model. anyway, I'm more oriented towards a nautilus vs an Overseas.
the idea is that I would like something that would really generate the emotion of "wow" when someone looks at my wrist. I mean, I don't really want to brag about my watch, but I like it when someone appreciates my taste and choices. it's nice for everyone right?

I don't know why, but I get the impression that the nautilus is as popular and loved by everyone as it is common????? I know that this isn't the right word for a nautilus, but what I want to say is that it seems to me that you don't impress anyone with a nautilus these days... or maybe I'm wrong?!...

DomPerignon

thanks for your feedback.... I haven't decided on the model, I thought I'd decide on the brand first, and then I'll move on to the model. anyway, I'm more oriented towards a nautilus vs an Overseas.
the idea is that I would like something that would really generate the emotion of "wow" when someone looks at my wrist. I mean, I don't really want to brag about my watch, but I like it when someone appreciates my taste and choices. it's nice for everyone right?

I don't know why, but I get the impression that the nautilus is as popular and loved by everyone as it is common????? I know that this isn't the right word for a nautilus, but what I want to say is that it seems to me that you don't impress anyone with a nautilus these days... or maybe I'm wrong?!...
hmmm...... it depends on who exactly you want to impress.... if you want your watch to be admired by a wider audience, it's definitely a nautilus.... if it's more about a narrower audience , yet a refined one, then it's overseas... I don't know your circle of friends and acquaintances, so up to u who r u going' to impress out there))))
but surely, you have a wrong impression about nautilus perception. it is by no means "common", as you said. as popular as it is, these watches are just as phenomenal.

$BarHat$

hmmm...... it depends on who exactly you want to impress.... if you want your watch to be admired by a wider audience, it's definitely a nautilus.... if it's more about a narrower audience , yet a refined one, then it's overseas... I don't know your circle of friends and acquaintances, so up to u who r u going' to impress out there))))
but surely, you have a wrong impression about nautilus perception. it is by no means "common", as you said. as popular as it is, these watches are just as phenomenal.
why does it always have to be about impressing SOMEONE? whence so much dependence on public opinion? isn't it enough for a watch, or any other accessory to impress only you and satisfy YOUR OWN aesthetic and technical needs?

@Matias I can say for sure that whatever you choose, it will give you that "loud and remarkable" you are looking for. Stop distinguishing between brands!!!!! BOTH ARE at the same level of quality and reputation, which should matter first. The small deviations in which is more prestigious, who had more achievements, are just details that nobody cares about.
I think you just have to find your model. And the model will make you choose the brand. If you start from the brand, you'll be bragging for years to come until u find the best of these twol!!!

Acien191

Oh choosing between this two feels so complicated actually. I love both, but I'm not sure about the quality of the reps. I have never had them before. I'm going to stick around to find more. 🀞

Eddie

uuuuuuuuhhhhhhh...... the everlasting debate)))))

and it's somehow difficult for me to comment if it's not about certain models) in some aspects, vacheron wins, in others patek is undeniably the best. all I can say is that it sounds trivial, but it's true: any of them will guarantee you attention. and even if vacheron is not as well known as patek, believe me that those who know about watches will appreciate your selection......

if I still talk about a specific model, for example VC Patrimony Moon Phase Retrograde Date "Collection Excellence Platine" Ref. 4010U/000P-B545, it seems to me that it is slightly inferior in aesthetic sophistication to what Patek usually has. However, this watch is flawlessly impeccable in its finish, which I have not seen in any Patek. I mean, it has pluses compared to patek, but it also has minuses. it depends from which perspective you look at it and what is a priority for you. For me, everything is perfect in this watch, except for its price, which is over 80K. with such a price, any Patek is more welcome for me, regardless of the model. So it all boils down to what matters to YOU. I would be equally impressed to see either of the 2 brands on your wrist πŸ™ƒ

YupyLuk

both!!!!!!! don't complicate yourself so much, and take both!!!!! the important thing is to find a good dealer.....
not necessarily to have both at once, but certainly both must be present!!!!!!! if we talk about patek, then it is without a doubt, a nautilus!!!! this watch is the most reputable of the entire patek range and any other model will not find its place if it is not a nautilus. then get a Vacheron. I love Vacheron formal watches!!!! an Overseas with its Maltese cross bezels, or a Malte with its hexagonal silhouette, cannot be missing... I think I like Vacheron's formal line more than Patek's formal line. Patek is perfect when it comes to the Nautilus. the rest of the collections give way slightly to Vacheron.
You will make a big mistake if you stop at just one of them...

Acien191

uuuuuuuuhhhhhhh...... the everlasting debate)))))

and it's somehow difficult for me to comment if it's not about certain models) in some aspects, vacheron wins, in others patek is undeniably the best. all I can say is that it sounds trivial, but it's true: any of them will guarantee you attention. and even if vacheron is not as well known as patek, believe me that those who know about watches will appreciate your selection......

if I still talk about a specific model, for example VC Patrimony Moon Phase Retrograde Date "Collection Excellence Platine" Ref. 4010U/000P-B545, it seems to me that it is slightly inferior in aesthetic sophistication to what Patek usually has. However, this watch is flawlessly impeccable in its finish, which I have not seen in any Patek. I mean, it has pluses compared to patek, but it also has minuses. it depends from which perspective you look at it and what is a priority for you. For me, everything is perfect in this watch, except for its price, which is over 80K. with such a price, any Patek is more welcome for me, regardless of the model. So it all boils down to what matters to YOU. I would be equally impressed to see either of the 2 brands on your wrist πŸ™ƒ
These seem to be quite cool arguments right here, but i just read your comment and got the same reaction that i still can't choose between these two. I mean, your arguments are pretty good and i like them, you are right, but in the end, I still can't say for sure that i can decide it.
There are some kinds of brands and models that if you try to place them together and try to find which one is the best, it actually makes it worse. :D the only kind of thing that i think is best in this situation is to pair them and to have them both over time. :D
:D:D:D

Myryopod

if you find it so difficult to make a decision, I recommend you to test them on your wrist. find them and put them on your wrist, at least for a few minutes. Try of find someone with Patek and Vacheron reps. test them on your wrist to see what emotions and moods each of them generates... sometimes, we think that something is so suitable for us until we really test it. and then, it just doesn't resonate with us..... without any explanation..... I hope this advice helps you so much 😁😁😁😁😁

DBP

Patek!!!!! regardless of model, price, and functionality, it's always Patek! I don't have an explanation for this. But if I am for this brand with such dedication, it means that it has done its job well :D