Vacheron or Patek reps?

DBP

both!!!!!!! don't complicate yourself so much, and take both!!!!! the important thing is to find a good dealer.....
not necessarily to have both at once, but certainly both must be present!!!!!!! if we talk about patek, then it is without a doubt, a nautilus!!!! this watch is the most reputable of the entire patek range and any other model will not find its place if it is not a nautilus. then get a Vacheron. I love Vacheron formal watches!!!! an Overseas with its Maltese cross bezels, or a Malte with its hexagonal silhouette, cannot be missing... I think I like Vacheron's formal line more than Patek's formal line. Patek is perfect when it comes to the Nautilus. the rest of the collections give way slightly to Vacheron.
You will make a big mistake if you stop at just one of them...
nautilus surpasses any Maltese cross!!!!!

Ocean BLUE

For me, both brands are at the top level of horology. Vacheron is on the 1st place, and patek on the 2nd place, from the top of the best. Patek is much more versatile, and more accessible to the general public. thus, it loses its exclusive status. Vacheron is extremely exclusive, and I like hard-to-obtain objects and accessories. This means absolute exclusivity, to be practically impossible to obtain. This is how I see Vacheron Constantin. so I would opt for this brand, if there'n no watch to choose between...

Acien191

if you find it so difficult to make a decision, I recommend you to test them on your wrist. find them and put them on your wrist, at least for a few minutes. Try of find someone with Patek and Vacheron reps. test them on your wrist to see what emotions and moods each of them generates... sometimes, we think that something is so suitable for us until we really test it. and then, it just doesn't resonate with us..... without any explanation..... I hope this advice helps you so much 😁😁😁😁😁
i agree completely with this statement.
i have done this so many times. of course when i had the opportunity to do it. After this, after so many watches that i tried i can say that in some cases i just decided to go with totally other models instead.
here is the thing. it actually works the same way as with clothes or with shoes.
have you ever experienced such a thing as, finding a pair of shoes that looks not that good, you just look at the photos or look at them, touche them and you just feel that they are not for you. Like they don't look the way you like,... but when you try them on, it is a totally different thing. In fact, the same thing happens with watches.
I couldn't believe it till i tried one time and i decided to do this as much as i can...
by the way, looking it on someone else's wrist is not the same, it has to be your own wrist!

Moderatto

Good brands you chose to put on the scale :D
both are found in the Holy Trinity list, so there's not much to worry about with screwing with the selection.....
Think long term: if you ever intend to resell them and not lose money, I think patek would suit you better. These are more popular among the watch community and you are more likely to find a buyer who will take it at the price set by you....

As for aesthetics, sorry, I'm more for Vacheron. Somehow traditional style is closer to my soul. How Vacheron draws the triple cslendars, the date apertures, the outer rings of the dials, no one does the same, all due respect to Patek. what else to say except for it's s president's watch:DDDDDD Trump wears a Vacheron by the way 😁😁😁

HorsePower

The Vacheron Auditorium is narrower. The units produced per year are much less than those produced by Patek. by producing less, the brand has more resources and time to focus on its watch growth. when there is quantity, the quality usually goes down.... I love Patek watches like crazy, I adore them. but in Vacheron I see a little more aristocratic style than in Patek. Patek has this style as well. But quantitatively, it prevails more in Vacheron watches. respectively, I think vacheron is more exclusive....

at the same time, if you are thinking of rep watches, I have seen Patek reps and Vacheron reps. The patek ones look much better in terms of execution. A vacheron is not simple to execute, therefore factories make a lot of reproduction errors; so a patek is welcome, in the context in which you opt for an imitation

Simposium5338

can you at least say approximately which models you are thinking of getting????????????
by avoiding models, everyone will tell you the same thing, that both are very good, and you will never have an answer to your question

Cincinnati

NONE!!!!! don't give replica factories the privilege to destroy your love for Patek and Vacheron watches!!! rep factories can make any imitation they want, but patek and vacheron is almost impossible to execute. these 2 watchmaking houses put a special emphasis on refined details and manual work... how do you want factories to reproduce them if they produce the knockoffs with the help of conveyors and automatic machines????

u look for value in this thread for these 2 brands, but forget that you will get knockoffs that will speak so obviously that THEY ARE KNOCKOFFS through their faulty execution! no matter if it is a patek or a vacheron, factories are not able to reproduce the refinement of maltese cross, or the transient dial of the grove horizontal pattern of patek.

if you want value, collect the money and get an authentic one. let it be a pre-owned one, but never a rep!!!!!!!! don't screw it with reps!

dancerINTHEdark

NONE!!!!! don't give replica factories the privilege to destroy your love for Patek and Vacheron watches!!! rep factories can make any imitation they want, but patek and vacheron is almost impossible to execute. these 2 watchmaking houses put a special emphasis on refined details and manual work... how do you want factories to reproduce them if they produce the knockoffs with the help of conveyors and automatic machines????

u look for value in this thread for these 2 brands, but forget that you will get knockoffs that will speak so obviously that THEY ARE KNOCKOFFS through their faulty execution! no matter if it is a patek or a vacheron, factories are not able to reproduce the refinement of maltese cross, or the transient dial of the grove horizontal pattern of patek.

if you want value, collect the money and get an authentic one. let it be a pre-owned one, but never a rep!!!!!!!! don't screw it with reps!
you interacted with the wrong reps so far, if you assume such conclusions... I don't think it's right to speak from your own perspective.... in the end, the person alone decides whether the knockoff quality suits him or not....

I had the opportunity to interact with extraordinary reps. true thst it wasn't about patek or vacheron, but it was still about complicated watches with an intricate design and specific attention to detail. you could notice that it was a fake, only if you had the genuine model in hands and could make a side-by-side inspection.... the same is valid for Patek and Vacheron reps... the important thing is where you buy the knockoff, like how reputable is the factory and how much do you pay for it.

as for the reputation of these brands, I don't need a specific watch model to say which one is better. for me, patek is the absolute leader. I don't care how many watches one or the other produces, or how many inventions one or another brand has made... patek resonates with my tastes starting with its philosophy, and ending with its wstches' design

StatusQUO

how real is the possibility of having both? i mean, maybe not both at once, but gradually. I think the question is much too complicated. personally, I see both of them as strong and I would do my best to take both. after all, you surely wear more than one watch, don't you?

PreciousJohn

the last time I got a rep, I was oscillating between a vasheron and a Breitling. in the end, I opted for a Breitling. no one makes bezels and dials like breilting does....

if you oscillate between vasheron and patek, i suggest opting for vasheron... it's somehow more exclusive and less common. you will get tired of wearing patek when you see that so many people wear it around, and you lose the sense of uniqueness

BusyAsHell

I haven't met anyone who oscillates between Patek and Vacheron. I have met people who are confused between a Patek and an Omega, or a Rolex, but never a Vacheron. either way, if you opt for replica watches, what stops you from having both watches? after all, they are not that expensive. you can try 2 reps of aaa-grade, I know they are quite ok in quality. so challenge accepted and issue solved

I understand if it was about a gen watch; for sure it was more difficult to choose considering the prices... 2 rep watches though is quite accessible and affordable. you change them every day and brag about both 😁😁😁

Maric

replica watches are extremely affordable.... u just don't plan on getting $1k replicas, I suppose....why not have both options and settle this confusion once and for all? it may be a bit budget-unfriendly to buy 2 reps at once, but think that in the next 5 years you won't need watches anymore, and you won't spend on them))))

either way, I think I would opt for Philippe. Vacvheron is a bit too sophisticated for my lifestyle.. If you still stick to one rep, I think you need to consider your lifestyle. if it's more formal, then go with the Vacheron. alternatively, nautilus is just great for something casual, but also phenomenally attractive πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

Maric

why does it always have to be about impressing SOMEONE? whence so much dependence on public opinion? isn't it enough for a watch, or any other accessory to impress only you and satisfy YOUR OWN aesthetic and technical needs?

@Matias I can say for sure that whatever you choose, it will give you that "loud and remarkable" you are looking for. Stop distinguishing between brands!!!!! BOTH ARE at the same level of quality and reputation, which should matter first. The small deviations in which is more prestigious, who had more achievements, are just details that nobody cares about.
I think you just have to find your model. And the model will make you choose the brand. If you start from the brand, you'll be bragging for years to come until u find the best of these twol!!!
we all want to impress those around us, one way or another)) it's always nicer when your choice and taste is validated by those around you)

Maric

I haven't met anyone who oscillates between Patek and Vacheron. I have met people who are confused between a Patek and an Omega, or a Rolex, but never a Vacheron. either way, if you opt for replica watches, what stops you from having both watches? after all, they are not that expensive. you can try 2 reps of aaa-grade, I know they are quite ok in quality. so challenge accepted and issue solved

I understand if it was about a gen watch; for sure it was more difficult to choose considering the prices... 2 rep watches though is quite accessible and affordable. you change them every day and brag about both 😁😁😁
so strange))) patek and vacheron are direct competitors I think) they have a style very close to each other. omega, rolex, etc. have styles and brand voices totally opposite to what Patek Philippe promotes)

HahREF5583468

don't rush to have them both at once, if you are looking for replica watches. take one first, no matter which one it is. after some time, take the second one. first of all, I recommend that you get them from 2 different dealers. this will help you compare the quality between them.

Also, you won't get bored of them so quickly. that is, after you get tired of one, you bring a new breath with the second one. in the meantime, you save some more money to get something of better quality

Drinky

Initially, I was also thinking about a ptek. I don't really know much about Vacheron and neither do the people around me. but I admit that the world around me is not the most initiated in watches. and Vacheron, as I found out later, is for the initiated public.

either way, I was thinking about a Patek until I decided in favor of a.... ROYAL OAK πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ don't ask me how I came to this decision))) but I don't rule out continuing with a Patek, if I'm satisfied with RO that I'm about to get. so, patek would be my vote

Encantadore59935

for me, this balance between patek and Vacheron is strange, to be honest)) usually, people argue between nautilus and Royal oak mostly)))) same designer- after all)

in your case, I see things like this:
- I don't understand why you limit yourself to only one watch. Those who suggest both models are right. If you opt for the replica, I don't see any problem, you have both in turn, and enjoy them. After all, you don't wear a single accessory anyway, do you?

- it would be much easier for me to share my opinion if you gave me 2 exact models. The discussion around "brand prestige and awareness" can last forever. It's like comparing BMW and Mercedes, both with phenomenal reputations. But if we're talking about 2 exact cars, it's easier to compare engine power, bodywork, performance ratings, etc... so don't generalize on watch brands!

- I love both brands, and I would be equally happy to see them, no matter if it is a Vacvheron or a Nautilus on my wrist.
I hope I helped you 😁😁

BenStone

for me, this balance between patek and Vacheron is strange, to be honest)) usually, people argue between nautilus and Royal oak mostly)))) same designer- after all)

in your case, I see things like this:
- I don't understand why you limit yourself to only one watch. Those who suggest both models are right. If you opt for the replica, I don't see any problem, you have both in turn, and enjoy them. After all, you don't wear a single accessory anyway, do you?

- it would be much easier for me to share my opinion if you gave me 2 exact models. The discussion around "brand prestige and awareness" can last forever. It's like comparing BMW and Mercedes, both with phenomenal reputations. But if we're talking about 2 exact cars, it's easier to compare engine power, bodywork, performance ratings, etc... so don't generalize on watch brands!

- I love both brands, and I would be equally happy to see them, no matter if it is a Vacvheron or a Nautilus on my wrist.
I hope I helped you 😁😁
well, but you can't regulate preferences somehow) the fact that many people compare and associate nautilus with royal oak, doesn't mean that it's wrong to want a nautilus vs vacheron)))
personally, I would go for Vacheron. I think I'm confusing you with my opinion @Matias πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but I like more exclusive things. Nautilus, even if very loved by me, is a little less exclusive than vacheron)