VALENTINES DAY WATCH FOR MY GIRL!

JareD

GIRLSSSSS, where are you I need your help!
Guys you can help too if you can! Don't be ashamed! :D

The is not that much time lasted till Valentine's day, and I just remembered this today. I need your help asap!!!
I would like to buy my girl a new watch. I doesn't matter if it is a gen or rep. Of course, if it is a rep I would like to buy a good clone or AAA. The best one i mean. If it is gen of course you may need the budget info. For this year is 2500. On 14th is our anniversary so I would like to make a good present.
Another thing to consider, i would like to give her a watch that is a good choice for 2023.

About her:
she is sweet, kind, she is petite. She never talked with me about her color preferences but she always goes with pastel colors on a daily basis and goes with colors for parties and evenings. She is all about classic and classical. I have never seen her wearing sporty clothes ( only if she does to gym).
Please help. Maybe this thread can be a good idea for others too. SHARE SHARE SHARE YOUR IDEAs! THERE's NOT TIMEEEEE!

Preal8

Oh hi. I'm so in love with posts like this. Well, what can i say? I'm a girl and maybe i can help :D
here is a thing, on subjects like this i think that it is important to know a little bit of psychology. For example, it is important to what kind of celebration is this. For example when it is a birthday i like to receive gifts that are connected with my character. This is why it is clearly important that you mentioned the event. Valentine's day is all about love and couples. + you said that it is also your anniversary. In this case, i think that it is going to be better to choose a gift that is going to remind her of this special day. You said that she is about pastel colors and intense colors too, so in this case, you can totally go with something like this.
1673962381668.png
Bvlgari usually is a brand that women love. You know that in the fashion industry when women hear about Bvlgari, Cartier or Chanel is something that every woman should have. This Bvlgari watch is too expensive to go as gens. Is about $34000 so it is not your budget for sure:D but i have some friends who found a good AAA quality replica and are really happy with the result. The watch is cool i like it. It can embrace the idea of casual and classy for sure. The colors of the stones add some luxury feelings and make the watch visible and admired.
For $2500 i think that you can find a good clone too, but not so sure about it. I don't have this info.

Onfew19

@Preal8 is right about the idea of Cartier and Bvlgari. Especially for Valentine's day or International women's day.
I remember two years ago when my ex boyfriend got me Ballon Bleu de Cartier watch

33 mm, mechanical movement with automatic winding, steel.
I got the genuine one and i was so happy. I couldn't believe that it was for Valentine's day. Well, he was rich enough to offer such gifts. anyway, you can totally find it in replica version so dont worry go for it.
1673963640525.png
For me the pink dial was everything. Later i decided to change the bracelet of this one for a pink alligator strap and looks super sweet.

Whiseed

OHHHHHH i love these conversations. :love:
and i adore it when a man needs our help, and feels like we are really needed here :D
i have one question, does she has other watches? I mean do she even think about a watch or love them?
if she has other watches i would like to know what brand. it is going to be a good idea to choose a brand that she doesn't have if she doesn't have a preferable one. just my opinion.

Surid1980

i like all your ideas here. but if she doesn't have a Rolex for example, maybe this is a good idea. I know that there are some model that can totally go as a gift for Vday.

Onfew19

Well, i don't know, actually, i think that a cool Rolex can be a good idea for a Vday.
For example, his Rolex LadyJust is a good and beautiful one.
View attachment 221
i dont say it is bad or good, but for me it can be a good one for bday, and for a vday is better to go with an extravagant one. a more complicated one, the one that makes you wanna scream like OMGGGGG its a Cartieeeeer, smth like this you know? :D
:D:D

JareD

sorry i didn't mention it, actually, she has one omega watch, a genuine one that her dad gave her when she finished college.
She doesn't have Rolexes or other kinds of watches. So it is hard to say if she is going to be happy about Rolex or not.

CosmoS

I don't know your girlfriend personally, but from the description you added, and after the thousands of reviews from women all over the world, it seems that she might like a watch from the Happy Diamonds Chopard collection. There are different models, with a lot or moderate number of charming stones in them. And who among women does not love stones?! (I hope it doesn't sound stereotypical).😁😁😁

In this line, you can find models as classic as possible, and at the same time playful and delicate. And even if you don't hit with the model, you definitely hit with the brandπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Chopard is always a "word" that melts hearts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

FleurDeLis

If you don't have a lot of time at your disposal, choose ANYTHING from the Cartier collection. your girlfriend is young, at least that's how I got the impression. respectively, she will like something modern, close to current trends, but at the same time with classic elements, as you say she likes. Cartier is minimalistic enough not to screw it with too many stones and flamboyant twists, but at the same time with very careful, refined and tasteful design elements 🫠🫠🫠🫠🀩🀩

JareD

I don't know your girlfriend personally, but from the description you added, and after the thousands of reviews from women all over the world, it seems that she might like a watch from the Happy Diamonds Chopard collection. There are different models, with a lot or moderate number of charming stones in them. And who among women does not love stones?! (I hope it doesn't sound stereotypical).😁😁😁

In this line, you can find models as classic as possible, and at the same time playful and delicate. And even if you don't hit with the model, you definitely hit with the brandπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Chopard is always a "word" that melts hearts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
more than Cartier? I dunno, pretty interested now to find out which one of the two words makes my girlfriend melt.
gonna try smth to ask about Cartier and Chopard to see her reactions... you never know maybe it is going to work.

Mandre

Definitely Cartier or Bvlgari.
Now that you at least know which kind of brands make the girl go mad you can choose the model on your own. Just go through the available models and look at them. Try to picture your girl and see if this is going to suit her. In the end... you are the only one here that knows for sure what she loves, how she looks and what are her favorite things

Preal8

Well, i don't know, actually, i think that a cool Rolex can be a good idea for a Vday.
For example, his Rolex LadyJust is a good and beautiful one.
View attachment 221
yep this one is good, but i would like to receive such a gift for bday or maybe for Christmas, not for Vday.
Vday, always feels like something more special, it is about couples' love and things that are special for you and your partner. OF course, these days makes you do special unique things, what can be more unique about a present that your partner dream of, something special and really meaningful.

JareD

Girls I got your idea about Cartier and Bvlgari. The only thing that lasts for me is searching for the perfect model. I went to their official site and i can say that I have seen many models that can be good for her. Still have to think about it.
Last but not list is to find a good replica version, better even a clone version. Not all the models can be easy to find.. and there is not that much time to do it. Whish me luck!

Whiseed

yep this one is good, but i would like to receive such a gift for bday or maybe for Christmas, not for Vday.
Vday, always feels like something more special, it is about couples' love and things that are special for you and your partner. OF course, these days makes you do special unique things, what can be more unique about a present that your partner dream of, something special and really meaningful.
this is just the way i feel. for me it is good for v day too. i doesn't mean it is good for everyone no?
we are all different!

JareD

this is just the way i feel. for me it is good for v day too. i doesn't mean it is good for everyone no?
we are all different!
just don't get mad girls. this is true, this is all different for everybody. Anyway,:D i asked her just to see what she would tell.. it was really weird:D:D i started to invent a story about a friend and his girlfriend that wanted a Cartier for Vday and he got her a Rolex and she was upset and she told me that she understands her :D. Soooooo now, dear friends, we know that Cartier is the best option here. This a little lesson for everybody. Try to find out what your girl wants because otherwise, you can ruin everything.
I invented a story with the idea that maybe we both are going to laugh at her reaction.. but seems that this was laughable just for me.
:D:D:D

Preal8

just don't get mad girls. this is true, this is all different for everybody. Anyway,:D i asked her just to see what she would tell.. it was really weird:D:D i started to invent a story about a friend and his girlfriend that wanted a Cartier for Vday and he got her a Rolex and she was upset and she told me that she understands her :D. Soooooo now, dear friends, we know that Cartier is the best option here. This a little lesson for everybody. Try to find out what your girl wants because otherwise, you can ruin everything.
I invented a story with the idea that maybe we both are going to laugh at her reaction.. but seems that this was laughable just for me.
:D:D:D
well good to know actually. Here is the thing, now that we know, we can go with more options with Cartier if you want. At least you can change between them.
After this info, my question is... aren't you afraid to choose a model that she wouldn't like arent you afraid? maybe this is the case to think more deeply.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: