VALENTINES DAY WATCH FOR MY GIRL!

Whiseed

just don't get mad girls. this is true, this is all different for everybody. Anyway,:D i asked her just to see what she would tell.. it was really weird:D:D i started to invent a story about a friend and his girlfriend that wanted a Cartier for Vday and he got her a Rolex and she was upset and she told me that she understands her :D. Soooooo now, dear friends, we know that Cartier is the best option here. This a little lesson for everybody. Try to find out what your girl wants because otherwise, you can ruin everything.
I invented a story with the idea that maybe we both are going to laugh at her reaction.. but seems that this was laughable just for me.
:D:D:D
first of all i think that me and @Preal8 are ok:love: we girls stand together.

the second thing. well good, good that you asked and now you actually know what to do.
still. i agree with @Preal8 that now it seems that you need o find out more about what kind of models. Can you invent other sotires>?:ROFLMAO: but don't be to obvious because you can ruin everything. Tell us if you need more help
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JareD

first of all i think that me and @Preal8 are ok:love: we girls stand together.

the second thing. well good, good that you asked and now you actually know what to do.
still. i agree with @Preal8 that now it seems that you need o find out more about what kind of models. Can you invent other sotires>?:ROFLMAO: but don't be to obvious because you can ruin everything. Tell us if you need more help
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
GOOOD girls, now you make me freak out actually. Don't tell me that i can have some problems about it. :D i don't what to make a real disaster about it you know?
i will try maybe it can work. just need to invent a story. gonna come back with more info. whish me luck
:D:D

Preal8

GOOOD girls, now you make me freak out actually. Don't tell me that i can have some problems about it. :D i don't what to make a real disaster about it you know?
i will try maybe it can work. just need to invent a story. gonna come back with more info. whish me luck
:D:D
take it easy. just try something simple and don't push, when you push it can turn into a disaster:D
even if you dont get the answer that you want to know, i think that she is going to be happy that you got her a cartier. quite every single piece from cartier is a masterpiece. it is going to be ok

MinervuS

get the Gucci watch/bracelet, or whatever it is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ oh, my heavens... still can't get it `whyyyyyy? why this brand designed that crap?! πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

chip&dale

what about a Royal Oak Ladies? I love these watches and I think any woman would love them. these usually come with a grand Tappieseire dial. the colors are extremely different, pure white, or chocolate, or black or blue, or gray 😁. besides that, the watches have the iconic octagonal bezel. this can be simply brushed, or decorated with stones. these watches look very modern and have something different from the rest

Preal8

what about a Royal Oak Ladies? I love these watches and I think any woman would love them. these usually come with a grand Tappieseire dial. the colors are extremely different, pure white, or chocolate, or black or blue, or gray 😁. besides that, the watches have the iconic octagonal bezel. this can be simply brushed, or decorated with stones. these watches look very modern and have something different from the rest
good one actually, i love it, but im pretty sure that not all the women are going to love it for VD. The thing is more about the really rigid elements on the case, especially on the bezel.
i have heard it so many times already, something like... it is good, looks good but seems like it is too much, like too many rough elements.
i remember talking about this, and a lot of my girl friends told me that it is always about the elements on the bezel. they would like to have such a watch but only if you already have some others models, more popular models from other brands. :unsure:
pretty weird.. i know. especially when i think about them and i know that they love Cartier accessories, those really popular Cartier Love rings and bracelets which, paradoxically have a lot of similar elements.
ill mention this again...
i love them.. i think they are amazing and in combination with some Cartier Love accessories are going to look so cool, but just because i heard about these specific " too rough" ideas from a lot of my friends i think that you really should consider her choices and to find out what she thinks before going for this model.
i know this is weird...
1675875413934.png

JareD

@Preal8 @chip&dale women are weird actually, these models are soo so amazing. i just can't imagine this model without this specific detail. if you look at this, this is the first thing that comes to your mind, the first thing that you can observe from this watch. the elements are so amazing and cool. i don't think that i make the watch look rough, you can tell it to your friends if you like, this is a thought from a man's point of view.
personally i think that without these elements the watch is going to look like many other watches from many other different brands. in some cases, it is going to resemble some Rolex models and i think that we don't need it.
you are right that i can be easily combined with Cartier, but without this moment.. these elements are actually bringing some power and making you feel like the woman which is wearing this model is powerful and beautiful.
this is a good idea and i think that women that go with such choices have really good taste.
:D

Preal8

@Preal8 @chip&dale women are weird actually, these models are soo so amazing. i just can't imagine this model without this specific detail. if you look at this, this is the first thing that comes to your mind, the first thing that you can observe from this watch. the elements are so amazing and cool. i don't think that i make the watch look rough, you can tell it to your friends if you like, this is a thought from a man's point of view.
personally i think that without these elements the watch is going to look like many other watches from many other different brands. in some cases, it is going to resemble some Rolex models and i think that we don't need it.
you are right that i can be easily combined with Cartier, but without this moment.. these elements are actually bringing some power and making you feel like the woman which is wearing this model is powerful and beautiful.
this is a good idea and i think that women that go with such choices have really good taste.
:D
im totally with you my friend, but this is just what i heard about.. it is pretty werid bc you are right they can be easily combined with Cartier which we have been talking about, but you know... people are different and you never know what they think..

Acien191

Hey @JareD what about your Valentine's day, how was it tell us the story. I've been thinking about your situation these days and just remembered your story. So what did you get her?

JareD

hi girlzzz. yep so the story is pretty interesting :D
i decided not to go with tasting the reaction of my girl, and just took into consideration the last conversation that freaked me out :D
the thing that i didn't mention is that after this we had other mini conversations (let's call them like this) about watches. i tried to be implicit and not to make her think like im searching for some info from her. every time it was possible to talk about watches i just tried to do it.
i always tried to open some watch sites on my computer to see her reaction and to see if she is going to tell something about it. a funny thing happened with Cartier when i was scrolling down and pretending that everything is fine and im just scrolling to see what is new. so she was watching me scrolling and after some minutes, she told me: oh look so beautiful this model, i think one of the best from Cartier.
this was my clue and i was so happy because i knew that now i know what to do.
This was a Ballon Bleu de Cartier watch with a blue sky dial. I decided to go with the one that she pointed. Thank god she pointed one. If she told me that Ballon Bleu and that's all.. i think i could lose my mind choosing between the most appropriate one.

Anyway, she was very happy about the model, she was very satisfied with the watch and moreover, she was so surprised.
I told her the story and that all these days all the sites were up just to find out what she wanted. :D
she was happy and told me that i was cute to do something like this.
i told her the Rolex story and she confirmed that she really loved them but as a gift for V day this was the best decision. Now she is wearing this watch every day and I always catch her looking at it like a baby girl with her doll, the doll that she always wanted.:D this is so cute.

Im really thankful for your help and advice. Now that I think about all this situation I just understand that without you I would never start digging, and for sure i would just choose a watch that is most girly and that i think that is ok for women. So thank youπŸ‘Œ
πŸ™

Preal8

hi girlzzz. yep so the story is pretty interesting :D
i decided not to go with tasting the reaction of my girl, and just took into consideration the last conversation that freaked me out :D
the thing that i didn't mention is that after this we had other mini conversations (let's call them like this) about watches. i tried to be implicit and not to make her think like im searching for some info from her. every time it was possible to talk about watches i just tried to do it.
i always tried to open some watch sites on my computer to see her reaction and to see if she is going to tell something about it. a funny thing happened with Cartier when i was scrolling down and pretending that everything is fine and im just scrolling to see what is new. so she was watching me scrolling and after some minutes, she told me: oh look so beautiful this model, i think one of the best from Cartier.
this was my clue and i was so happy because i knew that now i know what to do.
This was a Ballon Bleu de Cartier watch with a blue sky dial. I decided to go with the one that she pointed. Thank god she pointed one. If she told me that Ballon Bleu and that's all.. i think i could lose my mind choosing between the most appropriate one.

Anyway, she was very happy about the model, she was very satisfied with the watch and moreover, she was so surprised.
I told her the story and that all these days all the sites were up just to find out what she wanted. :D
she was happy and told me that i was cute to do something like this.
i told her the Rolex story and she confirmed that she really loved them but as a gift for V day this was the best decision. Now she is wearing this watch every day and I always catch her looking at it like a baby girl with her doll, the doll that she always wanted.:D this is so cute.

Im really thankful for your help and advice. Now that I think about all this situation I just understand that without you I would never start digging, and for sure i would just choose a watch that is most girly and that i think that is ok for women. So thank youπŸ‘Œ
πŸ™
omgggggggg. it is so cool to know that she liked what you got.
i can feel her reaction and how special she felt about the fact that you got exactly the model that she wanted. this is pretty accurate and usually, not all people are able to find so many details about the model that other want.
usually you know the model but you are not informed about particular details about it. so i can congratulate you on it. it is super cool. :giggle:

JareD

omgggggggg. it is so cool to know that she liked what you got.
i can feel her reaction and how special she felt about the fact that you got exactly the model that she wanted. this is pretty accurate and usually, not all people are able to find so many details about the model that other want.
usually you know the model but you are not informed about particular details about it. so i can congratulate you on it. it is super cool. :giggle:
i think that i was quite lucky to find out what she actually loves and what she would like to have.
im sure that a lot of people cant get this information from others.
im relly happy and thankful that i managed to make her happy.