watches like Rolex!!! wanted!!!

hello, community!
need a piece of advice here!
Suggest to me please some alternatives to Rolex!!! doesn't matter the series or the model. They just need to look as close to Rolex models as possible. And I don't care much if these are reps or gens.
The point is that I love Rolex, like probably, m most of you do here. I already have had 3 reps of them. And I would buy them even more but the problem is that I already see them everywhere. 2 guys at my workplace have `Rolex reps, one of my neighbors also does, and 3 of my family friends also. An every time we party at night somewhere, I meet people wearing Rolex reps or gens on their wrists.
I love Rolex design, I like how they feel and all that is related to this watchmaking house. But I'm starting to feel like part of the "herd" and I don't like it at all. When I got my first Rolex reps, I was the only one in the crowd. now, I'm just like all the rest and it feels like the "uniqueness" has gone.
Now, I want to own similar watches as I truly love Rolex style, but only not Rolex. At least, for a certain period of time.
Any ideas out there?

have you thought about the budget? there are pretty many alternatives for all price ranges. from the reps, I could suggest you get a TUDOR BLCK BAY GMT to replace the need for the Rolex GMT. reps factories make TUDORs the same high-quality way as the Rolex reps are. From the GMT series, the Tudor GMT is the best option. believe me, I've been there, looking for similar watches to Rolex πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

from the gen versions, look at the Casio Duro. fabulous alternative for the Submariner. 200 meters of water resistance, pretty enough for a usual swimmer ( I guess you're not a pro diver, r u πŸ˜‚).
Owning both of them, satisfied with both of them...

YuliusMeinl

it's so unusual to hear someone saying he loves rolexes but doesn't want one)))
I think you should be looking at Timex watches. Sometimes I think that it gets full inspiration from Rolex, and does it in a hidden way so that no one sees thatπŸ˜‚

Timex’s Legacy would probably be a good alternative to Datejust. It comes with the same proportions and the design is astonishingly close to Datejust watches. Timex doesn’t have replica versions, as far as I’m concerned. But actually, you wouldn’t even need one β€˜cause timex are very affordable.

If you don’t really stick to Timex, consider the Hamilton jazz master watch instead of the Datejust. Also having a lot in common with Rolex, to me. The bracelet is particularly close to Rolex.

Both of these run on quartz, that’s the good part for me. I like mechanical watches, but quartz is simpler to use and doesn’t cause headaches like the mechanical ones.

From the reps, you should consider the omega Globemaster constellation, if you want a resounding brand to be present on your watch face)))

PpiroJookK88735

have you thought about the budget? there are pretty many alternatives for all price ranges. from the reps, I could suggest you get a TUDOR BLCK BAY GMT to replace the need for the Rolex GMT. reps factories make TUDORs the same high-quality way as the Rolex reps are. From the GMT series, the Tudor GMT is the best option. believe me, I've been there, looking for similar watches to Rolex πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

from the gen versions, look at the Casio Duro. fabulous alternative for the Submariner. 200 meters of water resistance, pretty enough for a usual swimmer ( I guess you're not a pro diver, r u πŸ˜‚).
Owning both of them, satisfied with both of them...
agree on the Tudor alternative for Rolex GMT. `Tudor is the closes to Rolex when it comes to design, because the companies are like bigger and slammer brothers. so its obvious that Tudor take a lot from Rolex and know exactly how to make things in great manner...

if the Tudor doesn't sounds good to u, take into account the 5 Sports SSK003. the get construction is very close to the GMT ROLEX, and the same jubilee bracelet. and it's seiko 😎😎 a very promising alternativeπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

petrucho^^

Casio Duro is a great substitute for the Submariner. I was thinking about it for myself. The most that attract me to it is ……its price πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it’s great to have an almost `submariner for about 60$, ain’t it? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Karim

Heard of people wanting an affordable alternative to `Rolex because of the high price, but never a replica alternative)))) smth new for me :D

Maybe u also should consider affordable gen for `Rolex) why replicas?!

Tissot Gentleman for a Rolex Milieus for example, or a citizen NJ0100 instead of an Air King, or an INVICTA Pro Diver 9210. This one is, by the way, a great diver to resist 200 meters. No rep will ever give u that, unless u pay some pretty good money for it, and still, there is risk of water damage because rep factories can never warranty water resistance. BUT, why should u pay that money if the Invicta is pretty close to the Rolex model and is way more affordable… If it’s a replica of what u still need, though don’t understand much why, then get a Pelagos instead of a Sea-Dweller

@Karim has spotted it perfectly suggesting u a gen instead of a rep... what's the sense??? or, if u want a luxury brand written on the dil, tn it would make sense... but, think of it, you get warranty and stuff, is it really critical to you it to be a rep? A Zenith Chronomaster Sport for Rolex Cosmograph Daytona would make a much more sense than rep, because reps will ever give u the the technical profilemthst a gen zenith has. Black ceramic bezel, black or white dial, as you please, el Primero movement!!!!! With 1/10th of sec. The bezel comes in 100 steps making measurement of a tenth of a sec. Which rep can provide such accuracy and precision?! πŸ‘€

@Karim has spotted it perfectly suggesting u a gen instead of a rep... what's the sense??? or, if u want a luxury brand written on the dil, tn it would make sense... but, think of it, you get warranty and stuff, is it really critical to you it to be a rep? A Zenith Chronomaster Sport for Rolex Cosmograph Daytona would make a much more sense than rep, because reps will ever give u the the technical profilemthst a gen zenith has. Black ceramic bezel, black or white dial, as you please, el Primero movement!!!!! With 1/10th of sec. The bezel comes in 100 steps making measurement of a tenth of a sec. Which rep can provide such accuracy and precision?! πŸ‘€
thanks for the suggestion)))) and I mentioned in my thread that it it's to critical for the watch to be a gen or a rep)) I'm ok with both of them :D

all the reps I ever had provided great work. I'm not very pedantic to watches and in most cases I'm ok id they just show the time correctly and run without problems. the reps I had and still have did that and keep doing that. `so, if a fin d a decent alternative to Rolex, I'll be glad to get it. so goes with the gen watches) If I get to find a decent one, I'll be ok with it also :D

you must have probably missed that aspect when reading the thread :D

Heard of people wanting an affordable alternative to `Rolex because of the high price, but never a replica alternative)))) smth new for me :D

Maybe u also should consider affordable gen for `Rolex) why replicas?!

Tissot Gentleman for a Rolex Milieus for example, or a citizen NJ0100 instead of an Air King, or an INVICTA Pro Diver 9210. This one is, by the way, a great diver to resist 200 meters. No rep will ever give u that, unless u pay some pretty good money for it, and still, there is risk of water damage because rep factories can never warranty water resistance. BUT, why should u pay that money if the Invicta is pretty close to the Rolex model and is way more affordable… If it’s a replica of what u still need, though don’t understand much why, then get a Pelagos instead of a Sea-Dweller
should I reply with the same that I replied to @BenjaMIN867 ?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what's going on gas? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ didn't I explain it ok in the thread? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ BOTH R SIMILALRY K FOR ME and thanks for your suggestions 😁😁😁

About the Invicta, I’m not sure about the automatic movement, heard it only stays wound for barely one day and that doesn’t really comfort me as I switch watches every other day. If I get one, I’ll go with the battery version probably…

@SunStrokeGOLD you-re right πŸ˜‚ I missed that... sorryπŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜

This Invicta 9210 you talk about here looks so similar to the 16622 Yachtmaster indeed, only the bezel is closer more to the Omega type of bezel… am I the only one seeing that? Bet the dial, and the layout is damn so close to the Yachtmaster, like the same designer drew itβ€¦πŸ‘€πŸ˜

DoctorWHO

maybe it's time to get an authentic rolex? 😁😁😁and then believe me that these frustrations of yours will disappear. when you're the only one in the herd you're talking about with an authentic rolex, you don't really care about the rest who have replicas. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and you will look at your watch differently, knowing that you gave a cosmic cash for it 😁😁😁😁

Gaindred

well, dude if you are talking about design only then there are some suggestions that i can make about the watches.
There are models that look like Rolex, the only thing is that the quality for sure is not going to be the same. some brands that you maybe have never heard about but they are inspired by rolex and offer some alternatives. good to know that they are actually pretty cheap to. if this is what you are looking for, just try to pay attention to the following models.
Seiko Men's SGF204 Stainless Steel Two-Tone Watch- this one is stainless steel and the case is two-toned with some gold details. the movement is japanized quartz with i remember it well, it is even resistant to water, so not that bad. The model is going to remind you about Rolex date models. Seiko is a really good brand actually, you can go with multiple models from this company.
Citizen Two-Tone Corso- this one is pretty good too. im sure that there are a lot of people that didn't even hear about this brand. i started to be familiar with this one some years ago. the only thing that i know for sure is that the watch is extremely good for the price that it is offered. $200 and you can feel the luckiest man alive, in addition to this, it truly looks like one of the Rolex models.

Gaindred

just remembered about one model, almost forgot to mention this one. you are lucky enough because i have talked about this one in another post and remembered that you were looking for a similar one.
1673526603736.png

Tissot Seastar 2000 Professional Powermatic 80 this one is pretty good and I have been looking for this one to add for 2023. it is more for summertime, for sure the wavy blue dial it what makes it so beautiful and I think that you can totally enjoy it during vacations. it looks like some models from Rolex, the position of the utilities for the functions are truly good.
The bezel it what is going to remind you about Rolex models. Try this one. the genuine version is about $1000.I'm going to go for the genuine version but i think that it is available as a replica too.

tell me what you think about this one. I think it can be an alternative for Rolex. in fact, the brand is worldly recognized and it is better to go with something that everybody knows instead of something that no one knows. in addition to this, the watch looks expensive on the wrist. you are going to make a good appearance.

CuriousGeorge

I find your situation a bit absurd, sorry. if you think in perspective, it seems to me that it won't take long until you understand that a rolex is a rolex, and nothing will be able to replace the passion for it, no matter how many similar models you haven't tried.

it's like trying to give up a BMW that you've adapted to and know everything about, in favor of something that's good, but not a BMW. do you think you would resist long? I do not think.
if you want to change watches, then you have to change your vision in general. detach yourself from rolex altogether. abstract from them and look for something that is completely different.

that's the only way to discover something new and maybe better than rolex. otherwise, you are fooling yourself, and most likely you will have more disappointments than advantages, being always in the hunt of "something like Rolex"

and your reason does not sound convincing to me. "many people have rolex replicas around"... SO WHAT? is that your business? and why should YOU change your watch collection? do you think this will make you more special in "the herd"?! I think it just isn't worth...

WatchOut

maybe it's time for an authentic rolex?😁😁😁 thus, you will certainly not be part of the herd πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

believe me, no matter how good a replica looks, an original stands out anyway πŸ€ŒπŸ˜‰

ok, I understand what you're going to complain about: the price, and I understand you). in this case, I agree with @CuriousGeorge . you have to widen your range of preferences. not everything ends at rolex. This brand is only the upper level of the mid-range. But there is also the upper level of the upper level :D you have so much to explore) the obsession with Rolex is not good, take a break :D

MinervuS

@WatchOut @CuriousGeorge why don't u let'im draw his own conclusions? after all, many people get alternatives even to gen relies, just to save money. and they are ok with the models they get, as they are pretty close to the Rolex design... why wouldn't it function with reps as well? it's ok to like a specific type of watches. and if different brands offer it, why not?!

MCGregor

don't just stop at Rolex! expand your horizons and horological knowledge!!! there are a lot of brands about which you have no idea how creative and technically viable they are, just because you limit your thoughts to Rolex. Rolex is good for everything. but not the best (I know many will jump into my head here). Try a Tudor, if you still want to be somehow close to Rolex. But I would advise you to abstract yourself from this brand and expand your preferences a bit. I assure you that you will be amazed at what Audemars Piguet, Hublot, Vacheron, Patek, or Omega can offer you. Give it a try, maan!!