watches vs accessories

Preal8

I'm more for something more balanced. I find it boring to wear only the watch, but it also looks too exaggerated when it is combined with too many accessories.
when there are too many accessories, the watch loses its charm, which should not happen. and when there is an abundance of accessories, the sense of taste is lost.
so I love combinations, but only if they are calibrated with a sense of "that's pretty enough"
i totally agree about this, this is all linked to the combination of accessories with the watch. this is why i think it is crucial to put the watch in the first place. in this case, you are able to see the primary and most important accessory that is on your wrist. when you have only accessories like bracelets and so on, you can make a different combination and a different quantity of it.
it wall depends on the watch. some watches that are full of colors and jewelry are offering a really impressive and catchy aspect. this influence the final result. when you combine such watches with a lot of accessories, it can look too much and you can transform in a kind of gypsy style.:D
:D

JareD

I'm more for something more balanced. I find it boring to wear only the watch, but it also looks too exaggerated when it is combined with too many accessories.
when there are too many accessories, the watch loses its charm, which should not happen. and when there is an abundance of accessories, the sense of taste is lost.
so I love combinations, but only if they are calibrated with a sense of "that's pretty enough"
it is quite difficult to combine them. This is why I think that for newbies this is not an option. You need to analyze everything carefully to be able to understand how it works, what is the best version for you, and how to correctly combine them.
it is important not to forget that there is another important, crucial thing. The clothes that you wear. Sometimes there can be a really bad combination. You can amazingly combine the watch and the accessories but you can forget about the clothes which are extremely important too. ☝️to bare in mind that you need to go on balance with all the aspects is difficult. this is a philosophic, art .. it needs to be learned.

Preal8

it is quite difficult to combine them. This is why I think that for newbies this is not an option. You need to analyze everything carefully to be able to understand how it works, what is the best version for you, and how to correctly combine them.
it is important not to forget that there is another important, crucial thing. The clothes that you wear. Sometimes there can be a really bad combination. You can amazingly combine the watch and the accessories but you can forget about the clothes which are extremely important too. ☝️to bare in mind that you need to go on balance with all the aspects is difficult. this is a philosophic, art .. it needs to be learned.
I'm a newbie i think.. i mean. i know some things, i constantly try to learn more and understand more. this is one of the fields where i try to learn and analyze. I can't say that this is difficult for me. There is a taste that you need to have in the first place.
Personally, for me, this is the best version. Including the typical style that I'm about to be on.
1674814817223.png

JareD

I'm a newbie i think.. i mean. i know some things, i constantly try to learn more and understand more. this is one of the fields where i try to learn and analyze. I can't say that this is difficult for me. There is a taste that you need to have in the first place.
Personally, for me, this is the best version. Including the typical style that I'm about to be on.
View attachment 243
ohh this one i like for sure, Carties look really good on women.
Now that I see it, tried to remember if there are Cartier accesories like this for men.🧐
I can totally go with Cartier for men if they have something good to go on.
|If we are talking about these models, for sure your ideas are good. But some of the combinations are so bad..

Murge

View attachment 243
looks good but not with that heart thing. when i see a heart thing on girlzz, makes me imagine that they are 2 girly. srry i dont want to make u feel bad or smth. just my opinion. per general/ looks not that bad

Preal8

ohh this one i like for sure, Carties look really good on women.
Now that I see it, tried to remember if there are Cartier accesories like this for men.🧐
I can totally go with Cartier for men if they have something good to go on.
|If we are talking about these models, for sure your ideas are good. But some of the combinations are so bad..
a lot of things that Cartier offers are actually unisex and can be both good for men and women. The same bracelet can look different on men and on women. I have seen something like and it is mind-blowing. It is so intriguing when you see that the same bracelet can look feminine on the women's wrist but so masculine on the men's wrist.
@Murge there is nothing wrong with not liking what others like. This is how you are:) about the heat bracelets, I really think that they look feminine and super beautiful.
Besides this there is one important thing to remember, heart accessories are actually for women mostly. This is why it underlines the feminine side. I appreciate this thing, that there is such a sign like ❤️ that always refers to women and affection, femininity, and many other things. Especially if it is pink and full of diamonds. :D e are different species and this is what actually makes us so amazing.
The most horrifying thing is to see hearts on a man, this is quite weird.

JareD

a lot of things that Cartier offers are actually unisex and can be both good for men and women. The same bracelet can look different on men and on women. I have seen something like and it is mind-blowing. It is so intriguing when you see that the same bracelet can look feminine on the women's wrist but so masculine on the men's wrist.
@Murge there is nothing wrong with not liking what others like. This is how you are:) about the heat bracelets, I really think that they look feminine and super beautiful.
Besides this there is one important thing to remember, heart accessories are actually for women mostly. This is why it underlines the feminine side. I appreciate this thing, that there is such a sign like ❤️ that always refers to women and affection, femininity, and many other things. Especially if it is pink and full of diamonds. :D e are different species and this is what actually makes us so amazing.
Good to know.. seems like i know a lot of things about reps and gens and watches but never thought about accessories. :ROFLMAO:
I have a feeling that Im going to add something new to my ideas of styles. Yesterday I have spend a lot of time searching for photos of accessories with watches for men, and i found a lot of different ideas that i honestly like :sneaky:
im a very practical person, im pretty sure that not soon that im going to go out in accessories, but the idea is there. :ROFLMAO: this is already a good step that i decided to consider it.

Murge

well 4sure my dear it is really weird to see heard on men. :D
no doubt that hearts should go 4 women only but u never know what kind of man do u get.
thaaaaaaank god i don't have such friends or smth, im not sure that ill be able to accept it, fs:D

VioletteLonGoRIA

View attachment 243
oh Cartier!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍 always welcome, always perfect, no matter the number of accesories coupled together😍😍
the point with accessories is a matter of taste in my view. it's like the "gut feeling" that u either have or not, when it comes to style) so I'm afraid that the talent of combining accesories is not for everyone... and it isn't exactly a bad thing) just better avoid diving where u don't know the depth, and go the minimalist way, the classic one) there is impossible to make things wrong)

JareD

oh Cartier!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍 always welcome, always perfect, no matter the number of accesories coupled together😍😍
the point with accessories is a matter of taste in my view. it's like the "gut feeling" that u either have or not, when it comes to style) so I'm afraid that the talent of combining accesories is not for everyone... and it isn't exactly a bad thing) just better avoid diving where u don't know the depth, and go the minimalist way, the classic one) there is impossible to make things wrong)
the minimalist way seems to be the best way, yet today i have seen at least 3 different men that had so many different craps on their wrists that i just could understand that was that.. where was the watch and how to understand what they are wearing.
so many accessories that you couldn't see the wrist...
they were drinking a coffee near my table and i had some time to analyze. i don't know for sure if that Rolex was genuine or fake but the thing was that i needed some time to see the watch on the wrist. there were so many different bracelets on that wrist that I felt really weird about it.. some of the bracelets were tooo big and they started to float around and cover the watch all over.😩

this was just awful you guys. i have never seen something like this before and i just couldn't stand it.
now i know for sure why this is such a tiny and important thing to know how to combine.. otherwise, just go for a simple watch with nothing on... don't make a fool of yourself.

Murge

the minimalist way seems to be the best way, yet today i have seen at least 3 different men that had so many different craps on their wrists that i just could understand that was that.. where was the watch and how to understand what they are wearing.
they were drinking a coffee near my table and i had some time to analyze. i don't know for sure if that Rolex was genuine or fake but the thing was that i needed some time to see the watch on the wrist. there were so many different bracelets on that wrist that I felt really weird about it.. some of the bracelets were tooo big and they started to float around and cover the watch all over.😩

this was just awful you guys. i have never seen something like this before and i just couldn't stand it.
now i know for sure why this is such a tiny and important thing to know how to combine.. otherwise, just go for a simple watch with nothing on... don't make a fool of yourself.
thank god i did not see that... holly shit... thats incredible...
that official that kind of moment when i realize why Rolex should go for a style test before selling their watches to someone...
you never know how someone can turn such a thing into crap....

Preal8

noooo God noooo...
i know what you feel i have felt the same exact thing with one person.
i was meeting with my friends, and one of my friends decided to introduce us to his new girlfriend.
have you ever experienced instant hate??? well, this is what actually happened to me. thanks to this girl, i understand that i can hate people for their style and taste.
you know it is a little bit different when it comes to clothes for me..
i always think that maybe that person doesn't have the money to buy it.. there are a lot of similar situations when people used to wear someone's else clothes, but ok.. it can happen, this is not the way to judge.

when it comes to watches this makes me extremely mad. she had a Cartier on... The well was a replica but a really good one.
So what do you think??? When you think that a Cartier watch can be easily just easily combined with Cartier accessories.. what she DID????
SHE COMBINED THE WATCH WITH SOME FLORAL BRACELETS THAT SEEMED TO BE MADE FOR LITTLE GIRLS!!!!

I swear to God I wanted to slap her so hard!!! HOW in the NAME OF GOD is this possible???? I don't know...

JareD

noooo God noooo...
i know what you feel i have felt the same exact thing with one person.
i was meeting with my friends, and one of my friends decided to introduce us to his new girlfriend.
have you ever experienced instant hate??? well, this is what actually happened to me. thanks to this girl, i understand that i can hate people for their style and taste.
you know it is a little bit different when it comes to clothes for me..
i always think that maybe that person doesn't have the money to buy it.. there are a lot of similar situations when people used to wear someone's else clothes, but ok.. it can happen, this is not the way to judge.

when it comes to watches this makes me extremely mad. she had a Cartier on... The well was a replica but a really good one.
So what do you think??? When you think that a Cartier watch can be easily just easily combined with Cartier accessories.. what she DID????
SHE COMBINED THE WATCH WITH SOME FLORAL BRACELETS THAT SEEMED TO BE MADE FOR LITTLE GIRLS!!!!

I swear to God I wanted to slap her so hard!!! HOW in the NAME OF GOD is this possible???? I don't know...
omg i laughted so hard at your reactions here :D:D:D, i was drinking my coffee and i just spilled it all over myself:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you know what this post was really worth it:ROFLMAO:
now seriously, i think id react the same way, and i can imagine it because i have seen something like that before.
you know what is the worst thing here? you cant tell anything, because you dont know this person:ROFLMAO:
i can imagine if this was a firend of mine.. of yours, there are going to be slaps over slaps
1675439736102.png

Murge

omg i laughted so hard at your reactions here :D:D:D, i was drinking my coffee and i just spilled it all over myself:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you know what this post was really worth it:ROFLMAO:
now seriously, i think id react the same way, and i can imagine it because i have seen something like that before.
you know what is the worst thing here? you cant tell anything, because you dont know this person:ROFLMAO:
i can imagine if this was a firend of mine.. of yours, there are going to be slaps over slaps
View attachment 271
omgggg hahahahahaha i cant take it guys.
and your pic here @JareD thank you for making my day i need my popcorn now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Preal8

View attachment 271
seems like you made my day :D

dont even tell me about friend situation i cant imagine this:D
i think im going to kill for this. i cant stand something like this, you know what? thanks god it wasnt my friend cause ill be in prison :D

JareD

seems like you made my day :D

dont even tell me about friend situation i cant imagine this:D
i think im going to kill for this. i cant stand something like this, you know what? thanks god it wasnt my friend cause ill be in prison :D
im really glad that i made you smile. this is my mission on this planet :D

Matias

I appreciate the accessories combined with the watches... but only when this is done with measure and style. I can't explain exactly how it is correct to combine them, because I don't know myself)). but sometimes I see combinations that leave you speechless. it's a serious matter of taste here 😁😁 u either have it or you don't 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

JareD

I appreciate the accessories combined with the watches... but only when this is done with measure and style. I can't explain exactly how it is correct to combine them, because I don't know myself)). but sometimes I see combinations that leave you speechless. it's a serious matter of taste here 😁😁 u either have it or you don't 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
for sure, this is what we are talking about.
at least you know that you dont know how to do it correctly and you simply dont.
i cant stand those people that are constantly going for accessories and are doing it so badly...
God Stop it!!!!!
1675958090505.png