What makes you love Omega watches brand?

ArnoldTHEgreat

hey!!!!!!!!!!
is it mandatory to write such long responses????????? a short one wouldn't do?????????πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ«£πŸ«£πŸ«£πŸ«£
only one reason that explains it all: the last watch released s made to keep time on mars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can any other argument be better than that?!😁😁😁
no need to write poetry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
and yes, the marstimer really blows my mind😁 can't imagine what's next)) any watch for the Milky Way maybe?)))

ArnoldTHEgreat

loving all that refers to Omega: the design team, the marketing team, the communication with the public, etc...
what I don't like in it is its belong to the swatch group. I think it could exist greatly without being down back by the corporative and business influence of the watch group. being independent would assure the Omega place right next to Rolex in the watch industry
you are not the first to mention this πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–..... I don't know what omega gains from being under the supervision of swatch🀨🀨🀨... last year's release with the watches made together with swatch proved that swatch has no interest in omegaπŸ€¨πŸ€¨πŸ€¨πŸ˜–πŸ˜– . it even seems to have used omega to increase its sales, against Omega, which tarnished its imageπŸ˜–......
but that's it...πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

ArnoldTHEgreat

can I say what I hate in them? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

actually, most people knit went to the moon, but it actually was also there when the first man achieved the NORTH POLE. so the moon by far the only achievement of that degree.. and also, when two explorers crossed Atartcica BY FOOT, Omega was also there on the wrist of one of them.., now imagine the huge temperature exposure these watches endured πŸ€ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘how to not love this watchmaker?!
really? didn't know about it...

CasPer$$hunteR

in love with the vibe of the company )))))))) it's tremendously dynamic and it forces itself to challenged that no other dares to take :D and doesn't really matter if the outcome will or not be positive, it just doesn't care and has a lot of fun along the way :D and the results are by default great :D

JL$4k029

Things that dislike in Omega:
-membership of the Swatch group. I think that being an individual brand, it would have more to gain. Along with swatch, it sometimes does unforgivable stupid things, like the recent release last year in which it accepted that swatch would use Omega logo to produce shitty watches.

- too little marketing. technically, Omega creates watches as good as Rolex, but it is much less known. I visited countries in Eastern Europe, where people has no idea about this brand. And, believe me, there are rich and wealthy people out there that would afford the most expensive models.

What I like about Omega is:
-the ambition to explore new territories in the field of watches. the rest of the brands compete in water resistance profiles, calibers, and other usual specifications. This one is getting ready to conquer planets, how about that? 😎😎😎

this talks about "how not to be like everyone else", and that's what matters most in the field of horology.🀌🀌🀌

Eddie

supporting the Atarctida exploring, the marstimer challenging "project" (it goes and in hand with the oonwhatch, but from I understood, it's forbidden to mention it here πŸ˜‚πŸ€©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚), the ocean cleaning involvement. And its collection of formal watches (de Ville and Constellation) are just phenomenal. I would love the even if the rand wouldn't be so popular 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

JareD

for me always was clarity. The thing that they do with every single detail.
I have watches that I love but they are extremely complicated. You can lose yourself searching for the function that you need to use. some of the details can feel to hard on the watch or can merge together with other details.
Omega is clean, Omega can combine the beauty of the watch, the style, and the details and make it look cool and easy to use at the same time. This is why I love them.

bombonio

I think that during all these years that i personally examined, Omega watches they proved to go forward with all that they actually believe in. It is not only what they believe and offer. It is not just because of the words they said but actually what other companies have to say about them.
In fact, just keeping in mind that they were the official timekeeper of such amazing things as the Olympics says a lot about them. I don't think that such powerful organizations and events are going to go with someone that is not trustworthy.
The second is the personal experience, when you have an omega watch you start to understand what all people talked about. Why the watches are good and why everyone wants to have one.
I don't think that there has been a situation in the history of Omega that made people doubt their reputation and quality. Plus it is really hard to go on with quality and good working functions combined with amazing style that always changes and needs to be implemented with other techniques. At the same time, they managed to go on with style in time while preserving what are their key success ingredients. I mean that it is enough to see the watch just for a second in order to understand that it is Omega. I think that this means class and luxury. When you don't need to read the dial in order to understand what a brand is.

Evecusbaby

i love my omega watches because they always surprise me. there are some models that I'm not going to talk about right now, which sometimes get me bored. and i feel like i need to change them often in order to not get bored. With Omega is not that. I always feel like Omega is a good brand to go with when you need watches that are always going to be a good idea. Watches that you can wear every day.
Besides this, this goes on with every single model from Omega. They are so genuinely different but at the same time similar. I have never had an Omega watch that I regretted. Even those models were supper colorful and so. I'm not the type of person to go with super light and bright colors, but some models from Omega made me change a little bit this idea. For me they accomplished something that I thought it is going to be impossible to do :p

MCGregor

there is a lot to love about Omega. it is more difficult to identify what is not to loveπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Apart from the brand awareness that they have developed with enough tact and professionalism, I like the unique designs. Omega has a very strong team of designers. It is a talent to "feel" the right proportions, the right contrasts, and the right dimensions.

Of course, it also did big stupid things throughout history. The Canopus Gold James Bond, for example, is a total design collapse, in my opinion. But errors like this are still accepted and forgiven. And I forgive them precisely because the brand never stops. It gains professionalism precisely from pleasant and unpleasant experiences. It's easier to sit and wait until the muse and inspiration comes. But the perfectly sharp pencil is the one that never draws, right? This applies to Omega, learn from mistakes and always persevere. For this reason, we see models like marstimer and moonwatch. not to mention those that resisted the expeditions from the North Pole. You can feel the team spirit behind the brand. That's why it has such a huge success.

Evecusbaby

there is a lot to love about Omega. it is more difficult to identify what is not to loveπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Apart from the brand awareness that they have developed with enough tact and professionalism, I like the unique designs. Omega has a very strong team of designers. It is a talent to "feel" the right proportions, the right contrasts, and the right dimensions.

Of course, it also did big stupid things throughout history. The Canopus Gold James Bond, for example, is a total design collapse, in my opinion. But errors like this are still accepted and forgiven. And I forgive them precisely because the brand never stops. It gains professionalism precisely from pleasant and unpleasant experiences. It's easier to sit and wait until the muse and inspiration comes. But the perfectly sharp pencil is the one that never draws, right? This applies to Omega, learn from mistakes and always persevere. For this reason, we see models like marstimer and moonwatch. not to mention those that resisted the expeditions from the North Pole. You can feel the team spirit behind the brand. That's why it has such a huge success.
the idea of making errors is something normal i think for everybody. i really don't understand people who go with the idea that if a company, a brand even a simple person goes for one error in his life, then you need to forget about him and never take it seriously, which is actually not true. everybody makes errors and it is essential to understand that brands like omega can do it too.
there are people that are working not machines... even if.. you know.. even machines can produce errors. so in the end the conclusion is that faults can be everywhere. it is important to distinguish the difference between a brand and a company that always makes errors and has a lot of bad experiences, and one like Omega which is always trying to improve and go with offering really different types of watches for all the tastes out there.
Well you know the idea of the canopus gold is a bad idea for you but there are a lot of people that appreciated it, so you never know how it goes, but it got your idea.
Anyway, still his company makes us understand that with good work and most important caring about what people actually need and like, you can become the best of the best.

Cacktoos

what I like about this brand is that each collection is very different from each other. and respectively, you can find any style of watch you need. if you are looking for something formal, you will find it in de Ville, if you are looking for something sporty, you will find it in speedmaster. In other words, the company is very flexible in its style. Heuer, for example, has racing in mind and any attempt to abstract away from the sporty style and switch to something more elegant, hardly succeeds. but Omega seems to be a professional in sports watches, but also a professional in dressy watches. fairly talented brand. thumbs up!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

DomPerignon

I love their communication with the public. this in addition to the fact that quality standards are always up to par. I don't know how they manage it, but in my head, the brand is associated with modernity and dynamism. I have the impression that this company never stops creating watches 😁😁

DomPerignon

it's not the number one brand in my preferences, but I have to admit that it does a pretty good job. I, as a non-Omega fan, hear mostly positive feedback about it for its ambitions. Moon and Mars, projects to save the ocean are very common. and this information actively circulates and reaches the ears of non-brand connoisseurs, including me. So at the level of brand awareness, Omega is on the right track. and all these are confirmed by its excellent quality

$BarHat$

why are you so sure that we love the brand??? 😁😁

in fact we love it of course) it is a dynamic and extremely alive brand. release after release. iteration after iteration. a young and ambitious team. even if I am not part of the target audience of this brand, I see how it manages to produce horological miracles, and reach Mars, and compete with the most powerful brands like Rolex. it's a very strong brand.

Matias

like it or not, it's the moonwatch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I also like their motto: "exact time for life". short, clear and comprehensive, it embodies the whole philosophy of the brand, which always focuses on precision. and what I like about this company as well, is that in addition to precision, it also has a very good creative spirit, With the exception of some hilarious models, almost all omega watches have a nice aesthetic

BusyAsHell

OMEGA = DYNAMIC πŸ€ŒπŸ€ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ«£πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

I appreciate the communication style and the way you can buy an Omega watch. Even if the watches are on the same level as Rolex (maybe even more viable in some examples) the buying process is much more efficient and constructive. I haven't heard anyone complain about the queues for years for a watch, unlike Rolex. so it's possible, do you hear me, Rolex?????

BenStone

I like the transition it makes from the sports watches to the dress ones. as a rule, world-class manufacturers have only one priority vector, for example only the sports vector or only the classic/dressy vector of watches. Omega does both at the highest level with the same talent and dedication. to this day I can't decide whether to get a de Ville or a Speedmaster. both, even if in contrast, are gorgeous