Which replica is going to be the party starter?

Surid1980

Hello everyone.. My name is Rachel
The world of watches seems so complicated to me. I love watches very much, but every time i look at them and try to understand them i feel like i collapse. My friends told me that i have to start with forums in order to understand better how everything works. I have seen a lot of watches but have never purchased one. I just love them and i think that for a really long time i just couldn't decide myself. So here I'm, wondering which brand of watches if going to be the best starter. I would like to collect watches, but as i'm totally new in this area, i think that I need to find out more about watches and how they work.
In my opinion i have to start with owning my first watch. Which one would you recommend?

Almost forget to tell you, i love women's watches but i love men's watches too. the thing is that im more about massive and big case watches, this is why sometimes it is really hard to find one for women. if you know big massive watches for women im going to be really happy. Any advice is going to be a good one. Thank you

peGASus4338#!

Hi there, Rach…

The thing that you embrace men’s watches is a great hint, but it’s too insufficient. So, from what you say, I think it’s a great idea to look for unisex watches. That will ease your task, as most of them are generous in size and have a pretty attractive design suiting both males and females. Here u have a couple of them… Boss has nice unisex watches, Timex, Nordgreen, Tag Heuer. A lot of brands do.

But, would be great to hear some more details. First of all, you should decide whether you consider genuine watches or reps. Then, would be great to give some budget insights, otherwise, the community will throw millions of options, but what’s the sense if u might not afford them? :D Also, to help you, would beget to know if you want your first watch to be formal, like for special occasions, or a daily one, like for daily wear at work and daily activities.

Taking these considerations, you will narrow your options and things will get clearer to you, at least for a little bit))

Glad to help you if you share some of that info :D

WatchOveR

agree, some additional information would be more than welcome) at least about the budget)
I wanted my first watch to be as comfortable and versatile as possible. I knew that if I would take a formal one, I couldn't wear it daily, so I saw no point in taking my first watch to keep it in the closet until a special occasion appears.
Also, I didn't have much money to spend on it. I made some savings and finally got a Timex Q 1978 Reissue Day-Date.

Truly speaking, I didn't want my first watch to be a rep one, simply because I had no idea about the hobby and I was afraid of not screwing it up with the selection and the dealer. so I opted for a gen instead, not a luxury one, but a gen in which I knew all was well.
for you as a lady, you7 can look at some BULGARI/ Cartier maybe.. not a profi in this aspect, but know that girls usually love stuff like those

sEVENDEM

hello, Rachel, ca u name at least a couple of watches that blink their eyes to you? so, we could understand better your approximative tastes and could recommend you smth close to it. I dont know much about female timepieces, but I got an Omega de VILLE PRESTIGE 32.7 WHITE MTHER OF PEARL bracelet unisex watch to my GF. She loves the business-casual style and most of her wardrobe is in this style. for the daily wear, it cools just fine, and the brand is pretty reputable... you might start with smth like this as well

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-07 at 14.19.40.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-07 at 14.19.40.png
    858.3 KB · Views: 1

concientE

Have you considered Nordgreen watches? The Native or Pioneer or Philosopher collections have large dials and a unisex design. But, I tell you from the start that they are all minimalist. So if you like minimalist models, these may be just right for u. Also, if you love eco-friendly companies, this one might resonate with you. Nordgreen makes eco-friendly watches and I like them a lot its concept. In addition, prices are pretty ok for a starter, all around 250-350$. Don’t think you should spend a fortune on your first watch. At least, imho.

watches are something in that spirit...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-08 at 14.03.10.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-08 at 14.03.10.png
    239.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2022-11-08 at 14.03.33.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-08 at 14.03.33.png
    272.1 KB · Views: 1

KaraTisH

Rach, hi there...
im not deeply specialized in women watches but I could share the opinions of my GF who also is fond of MY WATCHES more than hers 😖😖😖. She wears a Unisex Jasper Conran London 40mm Watch with a White Dial and a Brown Leather strap J1L106021 for casual-business events and environments. she can even take it at work sometimes. Pretty minimalist, only time and date. For the free style, she got a Maurice Lacroix watch. Better said, I GOT IT for myself and she’s wearing it 😂😂😂. A bit pricier tag the first one but it’s all quality, quartz, stainless steel, and 100 water resistance. we have a Steel dial, but as far as I know, different dial options are available. Could be a good start for u

CringeUser

hey, all of you here...
Rachel has posted in the replica watches thread... why do u keep suggesting gen watches?
form the rep category, Rach, id suggest you consider the Cartier and Bulgari watches. never heard a lady not loving them. Cartier is more classy and elegant, Bulgari more flamboyant and loud. Also, Bulgari has a couple of big dial watches. good brand, good design. with a trusted rep dealer, your first experience can be pretty satisfying… also, these brands remain always in trend and stylish

whySOniCE456

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Perpetual Calendar would be a great start I think. Suitable for any occasion and environment. The only thing I would recommend is to have a high-quality one. For your first experience, you n need a good-quality rep. otherwise, you won’t last long in the hobby
Look for high-quality steel, good movement, and sapphire crystal.

These are usually. A bit more expensive, but I think you don’t want your first watch to be creepy, so you better make the right purchase.

Other models I also like how they look on ladies are the Tank Cartier. These are a bit more solid but ladies look simply fabulous with them on. Hope you like the classic style

hiFUProstry

Maybe would be good to consider a smartwatch if you’re an android person. Some of them have a pretty large case and dial, and are pretty comfortable for daily use.

From traditional watches, I’d suggest you take a look at Urban Women’s Wrist Watch, Silver Diamante Large Numbers, and Dial Display Analog Japanese Quartz Movement with Black PU Leather Strap UBN-L. You being. Women, I suppose you might like stone and stuff like that…

For modern options, look at the SEKONDA Analogue Classic Quartz Watch with PU Strap 2315.27 with a pretty interesting dial.

Both of them are from the affordable category, as I won’t dare proposing you something expensive, as I dont know your budget range.

From replica options, I like Chopard (AAA Replica Chopard Imperiale Automatic 40mm Ladies Watch 388531-6001oe of examples). these look gorgeous and many of them have large dials as u want

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-10 at 15.19.44-min.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-10 at 15.19.44-min.png
    398.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2022-11-10 at 15.22.23-min.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-10 at 15.22.23-min.png
    364.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2022-11-10 at 15.25.55.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-10 at 15.25.55.png
    469.3 KB · Views: 1

CapOOchino

Rolex, Patek Philippe, Cartier have spectacular oversized models that fit women with your taste. Check it out the Cartier Pasha Seatimer for instance, with a 40,5 mm and round case. Nautilus of Patek has also a couple of unisex generous watches.

The 5711/1A, or the 5712R with a moon phase complication. Also, consider Rolex Oyster Perpetual. Its a bit bold, not for every woman, but for women with a strong and independent spirit (as I think). All of them are easy to find in the reps catalog of various TDs, You could get some medium-priced of the beginning and upgrade to more expensive, for a better quality.

Surid1980

Rolex, Patek Philippe, Cartier have spectacular oversized models that fit women with your taste. Check it out the Cartier Pasha Seatimer for instance, with a 40,5 mm and round case. Nautilus of Patek has also a couple of unisex generous watches.

The 5711/1A, or the 5712R with a moon phase complication. Also, consider Rolex Oyster Perpetual. Its a bit bold, not for every woman, but for women with a strong and independent spirit (as I think). All of them are easy to find in the reps catalog of various TDs, You could get some medium-priced of the beginning and upgrade to more expensive, for a better quality.
I love Cartier Pasha Seatimer, but I feel like I would like to have something a little bit bigger, like a watch that is about 42mm.
Not so long ago I tried some watches on my wrist from my friend that collects them, and the one that was 42 mm was the best for my wrist. I meant I'm not that big :D I just love how it looks. If you have any ideas it will be great.
Anyway thank you for your advice, I think that I'm going to add Pasha model to my list of future collections.

CapOOchino

For a 42mm case, I’d suggest considering a Hamilton H70555533 Automatic Khaki Field Auto. By the way, the line goes in different colors of dials and a wide range of bracelets, leather, steel, and nylon. If you r a fan of Avengers, one of those has been worn by Captain America played by Chris Evans. 😁😁😁😁 Love these movies.🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

And the watch is very resistant up to 80 hours power reserve and 100 meters of Water resistance. Also, has a pretty intricate movement, a H 10, which is a three-hand construction. You can opt for the version with or without the date function, up to you.

concientE

so many suggestions here, don't even know if it makes any sense to add my five cents 😃😃😃😃
Don’t really think you need the WHYs. Hope to have been helpful. Agree with all those suggesting the IWC, indeed not a bad option. Also had a pair of IWC rep watches, remained Tully amazed by their long serviceability and maintenance of their good conditions despite the many years

Also, I think you should consider the Piaget Polo Date option. It’s not fully formal, it’s not fully sports. It’s somewhere in between and that’s great to couple it with all the outfits u want

42mm stainless steel case, so not too big, not too small. Nice texture on the facets and surfaces of the dial with both brushed and polished horizontal patterns. I saw the genuine model was about 20K $. High-quality reps can be around 500-650 $, depending on the quality. I think a saw cheaper reps, but don’t recommend them. These don’t look as “natural” as the medium priced ones

Surid1980

Try Tissot watch, 42 mm, T1374101103100 PRX Rose Gold & Silver Stainless Steel. Swiss quartz, so pretty reliable
View attachment 156
Good one actually, can totally agree, especially when you don't know many things about watches and you don't know which style and models are made for you. This is the kind of watch that is not invasive, and this is why i really love it. The watch is cool, with some linear colors and I think that it may be something that I would like to start with before I'm going to be sure that I know what I really want.
At least I think that Im doing the right thing.

Surid1980

so many suggestions here, don't even know if it makes any sense to add my five cents 😃😃😃😃
Don’t really think you need the WHYs. Hope to have been helpful. Agree with all those suggesting the IWC, indeed not a bad option. Also had a pair of IWC rep watches, remained Tully amazed by their long serviceability and maintenance of their good conditions despite the many years

Also, I think you should consider the Piaget Polo Date option. It’s not fully formal, it’s not fully sports. It’s somewhere in between and that’s great to couple it with all the outfits u want

42mm stainless steel case, so not too big, not too small. Nice texture on the facets and surfaces of the dial with both brushed and polished horizontal patterns. I saw the genuine model was about 20K $. High-quality reps can be around 500-650 $, depending on the quality. I think a saw cheaper reps, but don’t recommend them. These don’t look as “natural” as the medium priced ones
Thank you, but It seems like IWC is a little bit too much for me right now. I have seen some of them, and i understood that they are full of different functions that i dont get and i dont know if i need them. Maybe i need them and i just don't know, but who knows?
Although , there are some beautiful colors to consider. Maybe for the near future, but not for now.

diaboliquerye

in the replica hobby, a Rolex should always be the party starter. it's like setting an initial standard from which you departure, compare g the following reps with that initial standard. Rolex reps are the best in quality from all the reps in general. so, there's a lower chance to screw it up

Sunnybunny

in the replica hobby, a Rolex should always be the party starter. it's like setting an initial standard from which you departure, compare g the following reps with that initial standard. Rolex reps are the best in quality from all the reps in general. so, there's a lower chance to screw it up
I'm also thinking of a Rolex, actually. can u tel me more about the quality of cheap versions? I mean, if you say that factories do them well, does it refer to the cheap versions also??? I don't really afford an expensive model sadly...

Surid1980

there is a lower chance for sure, but there are a lot of reps that can be even better than Rolex reps. the right thing is that it is easier to find good Rolex reps and takes less time, a little bit hard to find another good rep brand. There is always a choice I think. |Some people explained that even with Omega is not going to be that hard, a little dedication and it can happen. Before going with Rolex, I would like to know if I can have another opportunity for a replica watch. Could Omega be the one?

Surid1980

i like IWC, but would it be the best option to start with. idk. I thought that maybe It is better to go with a brand that can create fewer issues on reps. The Rolex, of course, number one, but I'm sure that there are others that can be as easy to find as Rolex reps. Omega for example. something like this.