who and what watch owns?!

WatchOveR

whatsUP all ya!!!
here is my Glycine. though it doesn't look the same right now, as I broke its bezel by over-polishing, but it's a pretty serviceable "amigo" indeed

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-01 at 11.47.44-min.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-01 at 11.47.44-min.png
    576.4 KB · Views: 0

bombonio

The last year is near to the end.. maybe around October I decided to go with TagHeur Carerra Skipper. I was surprised to find a good replica and to be so enthusiastic about this one. Let me be straight, i liked the colors and the design. I didn't even think about looking into what can it offer and what it do. I just like it and just bought it. Just a little later I found that it is super amazing and helped me so much . I love it.. the obsession is real. Since that day I never stopped to use it. I think it is silly a little bit that i didin't matterd to me what kind of functions it has but turnd out to be good. Was hard to find the replica i wanted. Always the same thing.. a lot of replicas but hard to decided and find which one is the best one for you.
Here it is my baby and lookd so cool.
The colors combinations are amazing too, i like it very much.
Can't wait to see what is going to be my next obsession
1705600050012.png

MiracuLuis

here is my beauty from today... I love it. I've had it for almost a year now, I wear it every day, and it works perfectly. at first I wasn't sure how to set the date and time with the help of the crown. for the time adjustment, I had to pull the crown just a bit, for the date - somewhat more potent pulling out... well, didin't know that util got it to the service man. he set it in a sec and here it is, runs flawlessly

Attachments

• IMAGE 2024-02-09 13:48:22.jpg
    IMAGE 2024-02-09 13:48:22.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 0

Twirejj4279

found this beauty in the market. didn't know much about this micro brand, but I got it for a nice price. works and wears pretty comfy, I like it

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 16.35.54-min.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 16.35.54-min.png
    328 KB · Views: 0