Wonder about new 2022 Rolex GTM Master II

Youncesomed

Guys... i just dont get it. am i stupid or what? can you please tell me what is the difference between the old GTM Master and this one from 2022?
i feel interested in this model actually.. it looks cool. as long as i started my journey to add smth new in my collection besides the PF that i used to use to collect i would like to start with this one.

here is a thing is this something that i should know? is it worth buying the new model or better to go with the old one? what is the diff. between them is there are any of course. thank you

JareD

the only thing that i get about this new Rolex is actually the color of the dial that changed, seems to be something new i guess.. i was able to appreciate it as it think that it is important to go with different colors and seems that people like it, the second thing is actually the crown.. as i know and see the crown is actually placed on the opposite side of the case. take a look. at the beginning i didnt see it. but after ri analyzed how actually it will be on the wrist i got the fact that the crown is actually placed on the other side..
i don't know dude... this is really frightening me... i mean i don't like when something goes on the opposite side of the wrist, i can imagine how uncomfortable it is..:censored: the other part where it is usually placed is in movement all the time.. this is why it is quite more difficult to feel it, now imagine how it feels on the size of the hand where you actually cant move anything if you know what i mean.

for the color a big big bravo, but for the crown a i dont know... i dont think it was made to comfortable meanings.. i think that they did it just to make a difference and to tell that there is something new besides the color..

Youncesomed

the only thing that i get about this new Rolex is actually the color of the dial that changed, seems to be something new i guess.. i was able to appreciate it as it think that it is important to go with different colors and seems that people like it, the second thing is actually the crown.. as i know and see the crown is actually placed on the opposite side of the case. take a look. at the beginning i didnt see it. but after ri analyzed how actually it will be on the wrist i got the fact that the crown is actually placed on the other side..
i don't know dude... this is really frightening me... i mean i don't like when something goes on the opposite side of the wrist, i can imagine how uncomfortable it is..:censored: the other part where it is usually placed is in movement all the time.. this is why it is quite more difficult to feel it, now imagine how it feels on the size of the hand where you actually cant move anything if you know what i mean.

for the color a big big bravo, but for the crown a i dont know... i dont think it was made to comfortable meanings.. i think that they did it just to make a difference and to tell that there is something new besides the color..
Didn't even spot the crown placement... 😲 Personally, I don't know what to say, I don't know if the watch is comfortable or not, I have to try it. This always worked for me like you are never allowed to judge or conclude about one thing unless you try it. This is what I think I need to do. You know generally going for a replica is a good idea. You don't spend a lot of money and you can try new things. This is more dangerous for those that actually go for gens and it can turn a little bit torn. For sure that's a good idea to try.. you never know.
The color yeah, it is totally a good one, i love greens.

Thereld

Didn't even spot the crown placement... 😲 Personally, I don't know what to say, I don't know if the watch is comfortable or not, I have to try it. This always worked for me like you are never allowed to judge or conclude about one thing unless you try it. This is what I think I need to do. You know generally going for a replica is a good idea. You don't spend a lot of money and you can try new things. This is more dangerous for those that actually go for gens and it can turn a little bit torn. For sure that's a good idea to try.. you never know.
The color yeah, it is totally a good one, i love greens.
I found them pretty good.
For sure if your work involves using your hands all the time, maybe it is better to just go with a different one.
You can always have this watch for going out or something like thing. I have some models in my collections. Can't say that they are my fav. but at the same time, I can't say that I hate them.
I don't recommend them for summer. This is the season when it can really get uncomfortable. I think it is the warmth. At least this is my own sensation.