Your next watch

Racrought

Id like one of the three Premier Breitling released this year. These are simply phenomenal. Though I expected them to be different a bit from each other. But, whatever, still looking gorgeous the three of them.
One is for the father, for the son, and for the grandson… the watches I mean 😂😂😂… they are named after the three founders of Breitling. The main one, Leon is all 18k red gold, the Gaston, the second is white gold. Only the third, Willy, is made of platinum and costs more than those in red gold. Also, the dials are different. The red gold one has a brown Strap, while the rest come with a black one.

The brown looks gorgeous, but I think it is more for the mature audience. I’d opt for something formal, but less mature. So I’d go for the black version. By the way, these are around 57k and 67k so im gonna have in my next life probably 👀👀
The one named Lion in gold I like it too. Do you talk about this one?
I love the brown strap and the model is 42mm.
The water resistance in good and the color of the dial is used in combination with the official strap. Although i really think that for me is better the Gaston version, the colors is a little bit darker and seem to be suitable for daily use. The Leon version is more classical and looks like a dress watch to me.
Really interested in the replica version... if it is made of the total still... i'm going to cry my eyes out... some watches are better not going replicas.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-17 at 23.40.36.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-17 at 23.40.36.png
    456.6 KB · Views: 0

chunkeymonkey

I wish my next watch was Ferdinand Berthoud Chronometer FB3 SPC with its fabulous hairspring. In fact, I think im gonna get it someday, as it’s not as expensive. I’d go for the white gold. I don’t really like the pink gold on my wrist, as it makes me look like I’m 50 at my 32

It comes with a cylindrical hairspring that I never had before and keep an eye on such watches in the last few months. The Ferdinand built an in-house movement for it. I just love its cylindrical design. Only 25 examples were made in 2022. I wonder if I ever get one of those
Screenshot 2022-11-18 at 20.39.35-min.png

concientE

I want my next piece to be the Grand Seiko SBGY013. And it’s not s sports one, as you might have thought

Actually, it’s a pretty old model, but I like it so much. I didn’t expect GS to make such a good model. In fact, this one is the very first dress watch of the brand and I have to say it’s a good one. 38,5 mm, brushed stainless steel, snow-like dial, and a great movement, a spring drive, better said .. in short, nice timepiece to have in my collection

###IcySpicY###

Breguet Tradition 7097BB/GY/9WU. It is not specifically gonna be my next watch, because of its cosmic price for me. But it’s my dream watch for sure

Screenshot 2022-11-22 at 15.04.25.png
18K white gold, anthracite self-winding movement, 38 jewels, 22 coat oscillating weight, and 241 beautiful components. Can’t consider another watch but this. I’m not even sure if I ever gonna get this one, but a replica one- for sure. I have already begun saving money for a rep. I saw pretty nice reps for about $500, which is ok for me.

Twirejj4279

As far as I see, the thread has gone from ”your next watch” to “the watch you want, but will never afford” 😂😂😂😂

If u accept, I’ll also add my 5 cents about a watch I want, but probably will never have, unless it’s a replica. 😁😁I’m talking about the Breguet Classique 5177BB/29/9V6 particularly. I know it might look too simplistic for its price, but I would like to have something as quiet on my wrist as this one is. I usually wear functional watches daily, Apple Watch, g-shocks, and stuff like that. So all of them are predominantly with many functions. So, I think it’s time to switch to something calmer and more exquisite. 🫣🫣

Its `roman hour markers, slender seconds and hour hands, a tiny date window, and a clean white background- that’s all that would comfort me at this moment. One of my friends asked me why I don’t take a similar watch from a usual brand, not so pricey. Well, Breguet is Breguet, and I’d like to have a serious brand on the wrist 🤌🤌

Last edited:

JL$4k029

hi guys, enjoying the topic 😁😁
actually, I'm jonesing for a Pelagos FXD. not a big deal, considering the luxury I see in this thread, but I like it badly.
Sporty, bidirectional Bezel, navy blue fabric strap, MT5602 calibre. Would look gorgeous on my wrist 😝😝😝😝 it’s the modesty talking here 😂😂😂

Can’t afford a genuine one right now, so, I think I’ll start with s rep which is a piece of cake to have one, unlike the gen. The only problem is that rep factories don’t do it yet, so still waiting for the b ig moment when it appears in the rep market

chip&dale

if to talk about the next one, not sure yet. I know for sure that it's gonna be a less than 40mm case. so tired and bored about the bigs-sized ones. I think soon, watches will get 55-60mm, and it still won't be enough..... so, I'm for something more modest tbh
If to talk about the dream piece, I think it would be a Czapek Antarctique Rattrapante Ice Blue. 38,5mm just like I want. it's only disadvantage is the 50k USD price 😂😂😂😂, nothing else😂
it doesn't look to be 38,5mm, right? t looks far bigger

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-08 at 14.24.59-min.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-08 at 14.24.59-min.png
    772.7 KB · Views: 0

Racrought

omg, you all! you are so informed about what you want and how to choose. im a total mess just by reading all your posts.. :sleep:
It is going to become a little bit less complicated with time. As long as you go analyzing different watches you can catch the idea of getting a good watch and the one that really suits you, so don't worry so much. 🤟

dailydose

@peGASus4338#! it's time to change the title of the thread to "dream watches" 😂😂😂😂😂
I don't know yet which is going to be my next watch, tbh...I was thinking to buy a gen one from the affordable line. lately, I'm considering Nordgreen Pioneer Black special edition. 3-linked, textured black dial, very interesting dial for me. It is both simple, but also has something complex in its look. I like the two subdials perfectly round All in black. Must look nice on the wrist. Only that don’t really like the thickness, it seems too much comparing to all my other watches, but I'll probably give it a try. for the price, I think I'll have one
btw, anyone here with a Nordgreen watch?! maybe some insights...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-12 at 15.19.44.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-12 at 15.19.44.png
    400 KB · Views: 0

igivente

I'm planning to get myself a CWC BRITISH MILITARY G10 watch this winter… from what I see in this thread, that’s the most modest watch here :DDDD

The idea with it is to close up my collection with military babies. There is a times Metal field watch, a G SHOcK 6900 and a Luminox Evo Naval. With the CWC, I’m done with the mini collection. Not the most expensive ones, of course, but pretty satisfying to have such mini-collections with watches of the same style

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-16 at 16.21.21.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-16 at 16.21.21.png
    460.1 KB · Views: 0

PpiroJookK88735

@peGASus4338#! it's time to change the title of the thread to "dream watches" 😂😂😂😂😂
I don't know yet which is going to be my next watch, tbh...I was thinking to buy a gen one from the affordable line. lately, I'm considering Nordgreen Pioneer Black special edition. 3-linked, textured black dial, very interesting dial for me. It is both simple, but also has something complex in its look. I like the two subdials perfectly round All in black. Must look nice on the wrist. Only that don’t really like the thickness, it seems too much comparing to all my other watches, but I'll probably give it a try. for the price, I think I'll have one
btw, anyone here with a Nordgreen watch?! maybe some insights...
nice choice. the power of the black!!!!!
I didn't make my mind yet regarding my next watch. but, for sure it's gonna be some replica statement piece...

ObeisDexter

Movado Bold leather strap watch, all dark black, with just some spots of the blue on it. decent, affordable, and different.

bagaBOO57335

guys, I'm still confused here: is it about the NEXT WATCH or about the DREAM WATCH this thread?!!
my dream watch is a watch that will never be "my next watch"😂😂 because of its price😂😂😂😂
The dream one is the Vacheron Constantin Celestia Astronomical Grand Complication 3600. Just fabulous. `I would only contemplate its beauty if I had it. It has three forms of time-telling: civil, sidereal, and solar. Its power reserve lasts up to 3 weeks. And has 23 complications. It’s unlikely that I would use all of them, but it’s enough to only look at it to experience orgasm.

And what I like the most is that even if it has plenty of complications, it looks smooth, accurate, and pleasant to the eye. Usually, watches with complications look awful, like the manufacturer doesn’t have enough space to design them and just throws all the complications into the watch case in a chaotic manner. This one seems so easy to read and understand. It’s a total breath-taking baby

And coming back to reality, my next watch will probably be something practical and modest
😁😁😁 I was thinking of a Goodyear watch. Any ideas about those, by the way?!👀

diaboliquerye

I was thinking of a Seiko SNKL 45. My everyday watch seems to be dying soon and it looks already a bit tired. So, from all he Seiko, I think this model is the best option for the daily wear and tear

Karim

I was thinking of a Seiko SNKL 45. My everyday watch seems to be dying soon and it looks already a bit tired. So, from all he Seiko, I think this model is the best option for the daily wear and tear
be prudent, my last seiko wasn't a big deal. just stopping to run every hour. took it from Amazon, not sure how genuine it is; don't exclude it's a good looking rep. if it's to be a Seiko, take it from the official site...

Eugene

I have my eye on an Aquastar Brings Back The Benthos Diver. Impressed with its applied hour markers, great 42 mm case (that's my perfect size), bold thickness of 16mm, I haven't had a tall watch in a long time, so i'd like one, AAAAAANNNNNNDDD 500 meters WR. so it's a diver with great semi-glossy dial color, so solid and with a strong temperament. Hoping the ETA 2824-2 won't disappoint.

it's about 1k more or less, so not an ultra-luxury guy, I think I can afford it. looks gorgeous

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-15 at 12.23.58-min.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-15 at 12.23.58-min.png
    428 KB · Views: 0

BusyAsHell

i think im gonna get myself ZENITH
143-6 Caliber 18ct. gosh, the patina effect on the dial is absolutely stunning... I'm not a big lover of vintage watches, but this model won me over instantly. manual wint movement, 1950' year production, inhouse zenith movement, and gold case.. absolutely fabulous, and the price goes BOUT 1.5k, so not impossible to get

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.05.54.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.05.54.png
    321.6 KB · Views: 0

StevenOhio

i guess i'd try a Coros Pace 3. most my watches are casual and minimalist. seems like the time has come to get something more sporty. I like these watches, they have a very durable battery up to several weeks, they seem to be very light and comfortable, heart rate sensors included, elevation measurement, navigation options, touch screen display, GPS, music listening included, and charging cable included.

prices are pretty affordable for the phletora of functions... did anyone have such kinda watch? pls share impressions

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 10.50.55.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 10.50.55.png
    609.5 KB · Views: 0

MiracuLuis

I'm trying to find a Code 11.59 in replica version. I would like a high quality one... until now, I haven't found options that satisfy me... but I really like these watches, hope rep factories make a good job with them... if anyone has come across a good fake Code, lemme know pls