Replica Stores A admin April 23, 2022 3281
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

horrible ordering process. the store requires useless details and the ordering steps are not intuitive and clear at all. I think a beginner could not handle the process, quitting at half of the process

Didn't get in touch with customer support, can't say much. Technically, the site doesn't provide many updates on the order status. Only got a confirmation email that the order has been placed successfully and that the estimated time for delivery. It was all.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

medium-safe package. for an $800 watch, the package could have been more secure. only a couple of bubble plastic and a lot of tape around it. could have placed the watch into a box at least.
Delivery: 18 days

Products Ordered

Omega Constellation Ladies Watches 123.10.24.60.57.001 Silver

Product Quality

316 steel for $800 sounds stupid. the watch is not bad, but the expectations for this price were significantly much higher. too expensive prices for the quality. could have bought the same for about $500.

Review

Highly uncomfortable site structure. You can’t see watches by brand category. You just have to Load More the page unlimitedly to see the whole spectrum of reps. The site is messy and unattractive.
The offered prices are too expensive for the quality it offers. I’ve spent $800 for 316 steel, I wish it was 904. The ordering process is not intuitive at all, and you just jump from one page to another, completing useless details about yourself. `spent plenty of time until placed the order.
Watches availability is too scarce. Until I placed the order for this Omega, I had 2 other watches, but only after checkout, the customer service would inform me that the watches weren’t in stock at that moment. So, why wasn’t the site updated then?
Plenty of lost time until I found this one available in stock. Impossible to get familiar with the warranty/return policies because of the horrible site design

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
VioletteLonGoRIA avatar
Rep: 36
19 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0