Replica Stores A admin April 23, 2022 3282
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

customer assistance has no idea about customer assistance. I had the impression that in an ordinary market, I have more empathy than in this store. rigid, cold communication, without any attempt to help.

the website is awful, so the ordering process took a long time until I made it

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

I had no problems with the delivery time. it was in the usual terms of 14 days. but the package I received did not suggest trust at all. the watch was quite expensive, and I expected something better packaged. at least a cardboard box. but it was a simple plastic bag, in several other plastics. thankful that at least all the details were sealed with the protective adhesive

Products Ordered

Cartier TANK FRANcAISE WATCH Ref. W2TA0003

Product Quality

the watch cost me $700, but the blue cabochon looks like it's made of plastic. I asked since material is made on assistants, so they did not come back with an answer. The dial is not as matte as it looks in the pictures. As for the operation, it works well, I have no problems. The aesthetics leave much to be desired

Review

the site is terrible. I don't understand how this store still exists. I ordered this particular watch from this seller because I needed this particular model, and I couldn't find it in other stores. I mean, this is probably the dealer's only advantage: the availability of items that are not available in other stores. And so. the rest is trash. Nonsense communication, delivery of items insecure. I do not recommend this store, there is nothing pleasant here

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
M
Rep: 31
36 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0