Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 5769
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

customer service assistants: respectful and kind, but prone to misinform about watches specifications. They gave me eronate information about the technical profile of the watch I bought

ordering process: easy steps for ordering. Only one issue: slow site speed and u need to wait for a while until all pages u access are processed

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

secure packaging. all components wrapped securely and placed in bubble bag
I've asked for express delivery but got the order within regular delivery terms

Products Ordered

Patek Philippe Calatrava Automatic Men White Dial Marrone Pelle strap

Product Quality

good quality for its price. runs well, accurate aesthetic

Review

The customer care assistants seem pretty friendly and patient with the customer. But, they can induce you in error with some specifications. For example, they told me that the watch had another movement that was stipulated on the website. Also, they induced me into error with the watch WR profile. Told me it was 100 m WR, wan in fact it is only 30 m water resistance. But, they quickly wrote me back, apologizing and correcting the information that they had delivered to me first.
So, it’s better you don’t rely much on what customer support agents tell u here and make your own research.

For the quality of the watch, the price is totally justified. Accurate production, details carefully manufactured. The leather has accurate seals. The weight coincides with the gen. Works smoothly without time-indicating errors. Only once it stopped running because I didn’t wind it as required. With winding, it began running smoothly. Though, would appreciate a lot a discount or a sale. Was been observing this store for a while and it never offers any promotional offers. Only the standard prices.
I loved that the piece came to me safely, and was pretty well packaged. But the delivery lasted longer than indicated initially. I paid an additional fee for express delivery, but the watch came within regular shipping terms. Don’t expect the store to ship fast.
The vendor refunded my extra fee for the express shipping, so I’m glad I could receive the money back.

With minor abnormalities, the store offers good watches for their price.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
S
Rep: 33
15 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1