Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 5676
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

ordering process: technical issues during the ordering process, the system indicated I had no items to pay. succeed after several attempts

customer support: too pushy. assistants use persuasive communication, placed wrong information on the package

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

had to pick up the rep from the post office. I opted for door-to-door delivery, but the assistants indicated pick-up at the post office service.
delivery within the estimated time, with no delays

Products Ordered

Patek Philippe Calatrava Automatic Men White Marrone strap

Product Quality

Marrone is, in reality, brown, and the color of the strap doesn't match the color from the picture. it should be a bit more reddish

some accuracy issues at the beginning, but within 2 weeks, started to function well

Review

the overall service needs some improvements from head to toe: technical improvements, customer support, and delivery. the best with this store is the acceptable condition of the rep, it looks accurate, except for the strap color mismatching. don't trust the discounts from the website. these are only placed to catch attention. the same watches in other stores have the same prices as standard prices, while here these look like discounts. overall, decent balance quality/price

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
C
Rep: 37
30 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1