Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 5699
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

nice friendly, helpful team of assistants.
BUT I can't forgive that they promised the watch to be impeccably white, while it was in reality, creamy

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

a little delay, but didn't affect me much. the point is that I wanted the rep for my sister as a gift, so I asked for an additional gift box. it came in the box, but the box was deformed, because the seller tried to fold it, I guess, for the box to fit into the delivery package. the box looked so ugly when it arrived. I had to give the watch without the gift box

Products Ordered

Emporio Armani Classic Quartz Case Size 43-35mm Women PR274

Product Quality

the dial is not white as promised. it's a pale cream. in the picture of the store, the contrast between the dial plate and the subdials texture is cleverly visible. in the rep, the contrast is almost lacking. the date aperture overlaps the 5 o'clock indicator too hard. the functionality is ok, it does what a quartz watch should do

Review

I was happy to find replicas in this store that cannot be found in other stores. my armani is very hard to find, and i found it here at a reasonable price.
I have no complaints about the functionality of the replica watch. it works ok. but in the design, there are visible errors. I would have liked the assistant to tell me the truth about the real color of the dial because the white dial was a priority for me.

the site is not one of the most professional, but it is acceptable; it processes the payment quickly, and it is quickly navigated.
the store is an acceptable option for cheap replica watches. but don't expect offers or discounts, or after-sales follow up, frankly because they simply don't exist

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
N
Rep: 22
12 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 2