Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 383
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

kind and emphatic team, but couldn't explain clearly the difference between the swiss mechanism of 900$ and the swiss mechanism R2 of 1,700. The price difference is huge and I wanted to know the benefits of the latter. the only told me that it was better, which was not enough at all for me. Also, had gaps in telling more about the origin of reps, and their exact water resistance ability

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

given that I spent 900$ for a rep, the package could have been securer. It was too lame and scarcely protective

Products Ordered

AP Royal Oak Tour Ultimate Auto Replica 26470ST.OO.A101CR.01

Product Quality

inaccurate red seams on the leather strap. Also, the leather strap is smoother in reality that in the pictures. Actually, it should be more rugged, according to the gen model. minor aesthetic issues on the dial
for the quality I received, I find the watches in this store overpriced. the quality is not bad, but I don't really see it to be 900$ worth it.

Review

The dealer offers scarce information about the materials on the website, and customer support can't give much professional information.
This dealer looks for high-budget customers as it offers pretty expensive reps. On the other hand, on-time delivery, and pretty acceptable quality.
I recommend this dealer only because the quality is decent and the delivery is ok. But, be prepared to receive a sensitive package and too expensive prices

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
T
Rep: 56
30 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0