Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 398
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

1.5 stars only because the customer support agents assured me that the rep is identical in size and height, when in fact the reality is different

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

for the 1,5 k price, the package could have been better-looking, it's a mediocre package just like for regular reps for 200b $

Products Ordered

Richard Mille RM011-03 Titane Replica 50 mm

Product Quality

I needed a replica with a large diameter for a gift. the wrist of the person it was supposed to go is quite massive. the rep is not 50 mm, even if the description says it on the supplier's store. the case is a bit taller than the original model, it seems that the internal mechanism is not small enough to make it thinner. so, the rep looks too tall while too small in diameter and it looks like a replica, which is just exactly what I didn't want to ... it doesn't work bad, design aspects are acceptable, but not worth 1.5 k

Review

this is a reliable seller, which means at least it is not a scam. I had no problems with the payment or placing the order. the store is intuitive, with different brands and different models. and also, different price offers, though not for all watches. I regret I didn't ask for pictures before buying, maybe I'd opt for the cheaper option for the size errors I received. I don't know if all reps in this store have such errors, but at least my Mille is not at all as it should be. therefore, the price is not justified at all. oh, and yes, the prices are high, very high here. with a little patience, I think I would have found a Mille closer to the truth and with a more reasonable price

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
M
Rep: 89
34 posts

Top 10 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0