Replica Stores A admin August 22, 2022 10152
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

the agents seem poorly trained in the products they sell. very difficult to answer questions about functionality, movement, materials, water resistance, etc... the answers are vague, unclear, and I had to receive the watch to understand what it actually represents

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

I received the order within promised terms, in 13 days or so. however, I was slightly disappointed with the package. I was expecting those packages with papers and stuff for the money I paid. i mean, i know papers have no value, but it would be a nice aesthetic bonus. average package with protective film on components with plenty of fingerprints on it

Products Ordered

day-date 40

Product Quality

superluminova is not as bright as it should be; at least it doesn't last long in the dark. waterproof tested 300 meters is a myth; i've tested it at a repair shop, it wisthstands 50 meters hastlle free which is good, but it's not 300 as promised
real moissante diamonds, as the dealer says- are actually not real. I've checked it with experts in the field. movement precision is promised to be 3/+3 sec per day but in mine, there are more precision errors.

on the whole, looks well, works acceptable, BUT does not match what the seller promises and is a bit too expensive

Review

the advantages of this dealer:
- fast order process, I had no problems with placing the order.
- acceptable quality and aesthetics
- great website. idk if all the info there is true, but at least, it looks nice

disadvantages of this dealer:
-packageing should be better; watches cost over $1k, don't customers deserve a better looking package?
- the technical specifications of the products do not correspond to what the dealer promises
overinflated price for the products
- zero help from customer care assistants.

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
R
Rep: 52
36 posts

Top 10 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0