Replica Stores A admin April 10, 2022 813
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I called the customer agents only when I noticed that my watch would never reach its destination. when I called, cold communication, without much intention to help. basically, my problem was not solved

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

delayed delivery; I assume it's not the dealer's fault. however, I put 2.5 stars because the package is very basic, nothing more than a watch in a small bag and the DHL package. it is possible to put the watch at least in a cardboard box for secure shipping

Products Ordered

Replica Rolex Day Date 40mm Rose Gold Chocolate

Product Quality

well, just like a 100$ watch) the case is a little loose, the materials are of mediocre quality, lightweight, the chocolate color is more brown than chocolate. works pretty wel but produces an atypical noise every second. also, the dial could have had a little more refined markers. they are a little ham-fisted

Review

only for only rolex lovers dealer. you won't find other reps from other brands here. Pros: wide variety of models, very attractive price, watches are around 100$, some discounts are available

Cons: the quality is a little below average, o the low price makes sense; reps don't look like gens, delayed delivery, poor customer assistance

Don't recommend it for those looking for high quality products

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
C
Rep: 73
36 posts

#1 Reviewer 5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0