Replica Stores A admin April 23, 2022 3058
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I communicated a little with the customer support team. but they seemed friendly enough and with a positive attitude. they gave me the correct information about the reps and even helped me choose one. the only objection is that they sold me a rep that is not water resistant, even though I told them I would like a resistant one. otherwise, nice and friendly staff

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

I had a problematic delivery. the package was opened and then resealed. I noticed this through the several folds of the tape that were so clumsily stuck. in addition, the rep had fingerprints on them. I don't know whose fault it is, but I didn't like to know that my rep traveled through foreign hands until it reached me

Products Ordered

Sea-Dweller 116600 Black Ceramic 1:1 Noob Best Edition SA3135 V7

Product Quality

the rep had to be made of ceramic. that's what the customer support agents told me and that's what was written on the website. but ceramic is actually ceramic-like material. the rep seems to me more lightweight than it should be. the finish leaves a little more to be desired.

the advantage: it works ok, all functions are ok, and the crown winds smoothly. the case seems firm and so does the bracelet. however, due to the lack of ceramics and several design errors in the dial, the rep is overpriced

Review

the store is secure. I placed the order, I was charged immediately and I didn't have any scam problems. the prices are a bit high for the quality of the watches. if the dealer lowers them a bit, it will be a not-bad ratio between price and quality. agents must be a little more attentive to the details of the clients.
otherwise, the site is quite easygoing, intuitive. you can only find rolex here, so if you are looking for something else, this is not the right place.

the store is acceptable, only if you are ready to overpay. you may have problems with the delivery like I had

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Encantadore59935 avatar
Rep: 64
27 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0