Replica Stores A admin August 03, 2022 477
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

these guys must be kiddin me.... they called me to tell me that in fact the discount pass that I bought, the discount has been canceled and I have to pay the standard price for it.......

awful customer assistance, I have never heard of such similar stories in which the customer has to pay in addition to the amount he has already paid

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

the order came 4 days late. I was not even informed of this delay.

package: acceptable. sealed relatively securely. only the film cover on the left strap was surprisingly missing

Products Ordered

Panerai PAM090 Luminour Power Reserve Steel Case Black Dial A-ST25

Product Quality

technically, the Asia ST25 with power reserve automatic movement performs well so far. the finish leaves much to be desired, as well as the world on the hands and arabic markers. the areas sewn with white thread have small tears, but they are not very obvious. for the 170$, the rep will do and justifies the price

Review

dissatisfied and frustrated with the dealer! the rep was at a 40% discount. I paid it, I received it, and the day after I received it, the seller contacted me and told me to pay the difference of 40%, because in fact the promotion had ended, and the technical team failed to remove the discount label from the website... respectively, I had to pay $289 instead of $174. I refused, and said I was turning back the rep. waiting for the refund now.... don't believe in this dealer's promotions!!

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
M
Rep: 50
30 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0