Replica Stores A admin August 03, 2022 478
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

left a message, but no one ever responded. so I can't say much about service and customer support. but for the lack of interaction, I put one star... however, a self-respecting seller must return to the customer

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

terrible delivery. 7-day delay without prior information or strict apologies... the package came stuttering as if it had been through all the world wars

Products Ordered

Panerai Luminor Submersible 1:1 Original PAM 389 Black Dial Titanium Watch (Z)

Product Quality

the watch matches the authentic model in thickness, diameter, and width. the color of the strap is a little different from what I saw in the store. it's lighter towards reddish, but I wanted light brown, like on the website.

the bezel does not have the same smooth finish as it should. the finish is a bit aggressive and you can feel it when you run your hand over it, the texture is not very well processed. I expected the brightness of the hour markers to be more pronounced. they barely glow in the dark...

works well. for a month since I received it, I have had no problems with the accuracy of the time and the functioning of the mechanism

Review

the dealer has a lot to work on in terms of customer support and delivery. both aspects are horrible. don't expect someone to answer you in this store, so you are on your own. the store only contains Panerai imitations.
the catalog of models is quite vast. the dealer delivers replicas that are ok, that is, the mechanisms are viable, but the aesthetics are not as smooth as the pictures on the store show. the prices are too high for the lack of a quality finish.
no after sales, no functional connection with the dealer. pretty poor service with this store

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
P
Rep: 60
24 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0