Replica Stores A admin August 03, 2022 2540
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

responsible and problem-solving customer support. solved my delivery issues without me getting involved in the process

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

safe packaging, no complaints.
delivery took 2 months because of an error made by the back office indicating another address

Products Ordered

Patek Philippe Nautilus Men’s 40mm 5726A-001 Automatic Leather Strap

Product Quality

Functionality: good product, well-functioning during the two months i already have it. winds well and shows no errors in precision so far.

Aesthetics: visual deviations for the genuine design. the date window is too small for all the weekdays. some days don't fit in the window; the bezel doesn't have the perfect octagonal shape as the genuine. didn't expect it to be perfect, but it's too rounded
minor seals imperfections one the leather strap

Review

great customer support. even though the back office bade errors with the address and the rep came in another direction, the assistants solved it without my implication, with a million apologies and a 10% discount for the next purchase. good variety of Patek Philippe reps here and all are in stock. experienced no issues with the payment and tracking process. regular updates on email. for the aaa replica I chose, I think prices are a bit exaggerated, especially considering the small defects mentioned above. but, from a functionality perspective, it's a good source to buy from. would be great for the prices to come down a bit.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
PeperoNNi avatar
Rep: 31
22 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 3