Replica Stores A admin August 03, 2022 2540
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

the service is awful, because the dealer sends what he wants to send and n out what the customer asks.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

each time, the delivery was fast enough, but because I had to send it back and wait for another model, it took two months to get my Patek replica. and in the end, I even didn't get what I initially planned to get.

Products Ordered

Patek Philippe Calatrava 40mm 5153G-001 Men’s Leather Strap Black Dial BUT THE DEALER SENT ME a Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711/1A-010 40mm Men’s Silver-tone. returned it back, and the dealer sent me a Patek Philippe Calatrava 40mm 5119G Men’s Asian Automatic White Dial

Product Quality

nice quality. the three watches that came to my hands have an accurate aspect. the last one I got to myself works ok. I have no objections to the quality of the watches. it's worth the money

Review

it's the first time I have had to deal with such a clumsy dealer. at first, he sent me a different model from what I ordered. I said ok, it happens. I sent it back. then AGAIN I got a different model. got in touch with him and he said sorry, the model wasn't in stock and he decided to send me a similar model, in another color. BUT WHY, damn god, didn't he check the availability at the moment when I first ordered it? the store has a problem with saying if a model is not in stock. the dealer is so eager to sell watches, that sends everything it has in stock, even if it's not what you ordered.
so, the dealer provides good reps, but be careful! you might get the wrong model! make sure your model is in stock, otherwise you'll have a similar ping-pong back and Forth sending the watch back, just like me.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
WorldWideWisdom avatar
Rep: 28
23 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 2