Replica Stores A admin August 03, 2022 2540
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I had no difficulties with placing the order. I registered quickly and easily, and the store accepted the payment without any problems

customer service was helpful to me. I had some difficulties with the watches, and in the end, they helped me to solve them. but they are very slow and take forever to solve requests

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

I received both orders late. the watches were a gift for our family's anniversary and they had to arrive on time. the delay kinda spoiled our holiday. we celebrated without presents, it was lame...

the packaging was ok, the watches were securely sealed, and they didn't seem exposed to damage. only the protective film on the watch dials had fingerprints on it; so it's a bit inaccurate

Products Ordered

Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711/1A-014 Mens 40mm Automatic
Patek Philippe Nautilus Ladies 32mm 7118/1200R-001 White Dial

Product Quality

the first time I received the watches, I was completely disappointed. The 5711/1A-014 rep had a misplaced data window and the edge of the bezel had an awful execution. I want to mention that I opted for AAAAA watches that cost around 1,500. The Ladies 32mm 7118/1200R-001 came in stainless steel, and I opted for yellow gold and plastic-like stones. so a total mess. I definitely refused the order, requesting the money back. The assistants told me that there was an error and they sent me A-grade replicas for $150 instead of $1,500. I returned the watches, I received others WITH DELIVERY DELAY AGAIN. The new ones were in much better condition and worth the money. The design is correct in both, color matching, glossy and shiny stones very close to genuine

Review

I was shocked to see the quality of the cheap watches in this store. pity that the dealer does not show their real condition on the website. if you are planning to have cheap watches, I recommend you not to do it. I don't know what other $150 replicas look like, but this store' is awful...

On the other hand, the most expensive ones are worth the money, I am satisfied with how they look and how they work...

the store is dedicated only to patek watches, nothing else from other brands. the good part is that there is a very wide variety of quality levels, from A grade to Top 1:1 copy, so you have plenty to choose from. The prices are ok for the quality of the watches you choose...

I recommend the store only for expensive watches. the cheap ones look really cheap and have a hideous execution

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
M
Rep: 45
14 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0