Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 715
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

the attitude of the assistants: kind, nice, helpful, and empathic.
ordering process: took me a couple of attempts, as the system would not accept my CC.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

well packed, every detail protected with film. lots of bubbled plastic around it for protection

delivery ok, on time

Products Ordered

ROLEX DAY-DATE DIAMONDS BEZEL WHITE DIAL ROSE GOLD AND STAINELESS STEEL BRACELET 1454108

Product Quality

I ordered a watch with Roman numerals, but I received one with stick numerals. I didn't dare to return it, it was a waste of time.
watch condition: cs of one cheap. the day window at 12 o'clock is too wide, on authentic watches, it is much narrower. Hour markers are flatter and with a weak world, it barely shines in the dark. The crown is far from the case and produces a specific noise when winding. too light compared to the real weight

Review

Rolex brand watches only. the site is overloaded with tons of pics, information, no concrete design pattern for the site, many random colors that distress u and make you get tired very quickly.

Rep watches look much better in the store than in reality. Thus, it is a cheap watch site, and don't expect high quality from them. I thought the knockoffs looked exactly like the pictures, that's why I ordered them, but the pictures are not real.
From the Swiss collection, only a few Cellini watches are available, the rest are Chinese. From the Sea-dweller collection - only one model. So, the portfolio is not rich at all at this store.

The advantage is that the assistants are very kind, and you can have a pleasant conversation. But the watches look cheap, and even if you pay cheaply, you will most likely buy a new watch in about 3-4 months, as this one won't last long

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
D
Rep: 51
29 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0