Review Detail

Replica Stores A admin April 10, 2022 509
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

ordering was easy and intuitive. customer support- nice, but it takes too long until receiving s response. I was about to order from another store when I got a response.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

the delivery takes longer than promised on the site. the Tracking service isn't updated regularly, so no much help from it

Products Ordered

a GMT Master 16720 rep

Product Quality

for its price, the quality is acceptable. begun running smoothly from the first minutes after putting it on the wrist. Some questions to design though, not identical to what is presented on the website. It's a good source when the cheap price is the main priority

Review

I was looking for a GMT Master 16720 rep three months ago and came across this store. It caught my attention through its accurate-looking interface because I always look for intuitive online stores. I found the model I wanted available on the platform. At first sight, everything looked pretty comforting to me, including the price and the delivery terms.
I wanted some additional info though, about the material used in the watch and additional specs about water resistance.
On the website, this information is lacking. The vendor doesn’t explain clearly the steel of the watch, whether it is 904 or 316, or 404 grade. Also, I needed some additional pictures of the real watches to make sure that they looked identical to those on the website.
For that purpose, I used the instant chatbot that appeared on the online platform. It required my email details and I completed all of what was required. I submitted my list of questions and sent the email. Unfortunately, it took a very long time until I received a response from the team. 1st week-nothing, 2nd week nothing, on the 3rd week I sent a reminder email, asking to have my questions answered. Only after the 4th week, I received a response.
I had already begun to quit the idea of buying from this store and forgot about this source in general. The customer service department, though, was respectful enough to ask for apologies for the late response and provided all the info I had asked for earlier. Can’t be sure that it was a Swiss rep, I’m more inclined to think that it was a Japanese one because the price was too low for a Swiss rep. made of 316 stainless steel. The pics looked a little different from those from the website, with minor differences in hour and hands accuracy. Also, the bezel didn’t feature the numerals as in the site pictures, but only the 6,12,18, and 24 numerals, the rest being replaced by dots. The watch was water resistant, but not waterproof and the customer service suggested that I should better avoid water contact as the watch was only water resistant to slight water contact.
I ordered the rep, and it was exactly like in the photos I had previously received. Though I would have wanted to have a 904l stainless steel, I accepted the 316 grade because the price was ok for me, as the watch was for my younger sibling who didn’t quite need the most qualitative watch for its first Rolex rep. Also, I decided to buy from it, because it offered a full refund in case I wasn’t satisfied with the watch.
The delivery took longer than expected and then stipulated on the website. There is a Track Your Order feature with this store, but something went wrong and the info wasn’t updated regularly. So, I had to write again to the customer service dep. But, again, late responses.
I finally received the watch, with a bit of delay in both delivery and customer service response. For its price, the watch looks good. Can’t say phenomenal, but good is the right word. Once my sibling put it on, it started to run consistently and still runs to this day.

In conclusion: The customer care assistants are pretty polite and customer-oriented, but it’s hard to reach them. The real watch looks a bit different from the pictures on the store, but the errors are acceptable. The movement runs accurately, at least, during the first month it didn't show any critical deviations. The delivery, at least in my case, took longer than promised on the webstore. For low-budget watches, the store is pretty ok. Also, it’s a good source for when you want to feel safe in case of a potential return. The store promises to refund the full price in case of dissatisfaction.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
ObeisDexter avatar
Rep: 30
31 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0