Replica Stores A admin April 10, 2022 501
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

technical issues with the ordering process. after submitting the payment, the site would lead me to the 404 error, page not found. had to log out and log in multiple times until submitting successfully.

as for the customer support: kind, respectful, helpful team

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

poor packaging; the watch could have been easily broken. only two plastic bubble bags without separating the watch into pieces. delivery- faster than expected

Products Ordered

Breitling Chronomat 44 AB0110 Mens Quartz

Product Quality

the watch is supposed to be burgundy, but in reality, it is more reddish than in the picture from the website. when I saw the color, which is almost intense red, I wanted to return it and exchange it for another model. The assistants told me that it Wass against their policy. Once the customer receives the rep and it functions well and doesn't present any technical issues, the dealer doesn't accept the return/refund, etc...
also, the subdials are frozen and static.

Review

the best of this store is the delivery, as it was fast. and this is not the merit of the dealer, but of the delivery company.

I remained disappointed about the policy of this dealer about exchanging the watch. I don't know about other models, but the one I selected looks absolutely different in reality than in the pictures. So, you better ask for additional pictures if u plan to order from this dealer. I thought the Chronos would function. Customers support agents didn't tell me that these were unfunctional.

Also, it gets sometimes hard to navigate this website, because paged load extremely hard. And the technical issues with the payment mean that there definitely is a technical issue with the website architecture.

Wouldn't recommend this vendor, unless you want cheap reps, because here, prices are indeed cheap. If you look for quality, would about this dealer.

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
B
Rep: 49
17 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0