Replica Stores A admin August 05, 2022 3009
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

nice customer support assistance. pleasing communication and help. marking with only 4 stars, because it takes some time until the assistants reply to the emails

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

decent package. would have wanted a box package, but it was a plastic bag. Still, it was very safe wrapped.

Products Ordered

Cartier Ronde de Cartier 30mm Quartz Movement Silver Dial Ladies Watch

Product Quality

the buckle of the rep doesn't close securely. seems like has some fabric damage, and I have to open and close the watch several times until I find the "golden mean" when it closes compactly. the crown seemed initially a little "dry". after some days, it started to wind normally

Review

the prices are a bit overrated here. considering the reps have minor dysfunctions, these could be a little cheaper. good customer support assistance. though, you'll get answered maybe within a day or two after you send them your questions. delivery has problems because the dealer dispatches the order a couple of days after placing the order. also, no discounts, sadly.
on the whole, a nice and pleasant store runs fast and processes the payment fast. no tracking, sadly, so you'll have to guess when will your order arrive. and if you ask customer support, you get a delayed reply. setting these aspects aside, not a bad store for reps

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
S
Rep: 47
30 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 3