(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

helpful customer care assistants. not always responding promptly

ordering process: site is heavily loading and doesn't read the payment information as it should. it indicated several times to fill certain spaces with card information, even though they were filled

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

delivery on time, even a bit earlier than expected.
poor packaging: only one plastic bag, wrapped twice

Products Ordered

Chopard Happy Heart Ceramic White Dial on White Rubber Strap Swiss Ronda Quartz sku1929

Product Quality

too loud ticking, I'm not sure it is ok for a watch to tick so loud. on the dial, two diamonds are missing. on the store, the picture shows a diamond heart and two diamonds next to the heart. so, the two pieces that should be next to the heart are missing in my rep. the watch is not water resistant. I have spotted condensation within the dial. I removed it with a hair dryer and try to not expose it to moisture anymore. but, the dealer told it was water-resistant.

the physical condition of the watch seems good. but because of the mentioned aspects, I think it's not worth 208$. Maybe around 120-150 would be a reasonable price

Review

this dealer delivers fast and is not a scam. but the quality of products is so-so. good customer support, attentive ad customer-oriented staff. but, all of us want a good price for good quality, after all. Here, the prices are too high for the quality. And the quality is medium. I will recommend this dealer only for the rest to know it's a real one, and not a scam. But, don't expect too much from quality. this source can be a good option when it drops prices a bit with some discounts for example.
Also, it needs some patience to place an order successfully. the site has errors

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
C
Rep: 20
6 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0