Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 393
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

ordering process: issues with credit card payments. the store apparently accepts only master cards, even though it shows various options of payments.

customer service: cold communication, delayed responses, not able to solve issues professionally

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

received the order fast
package unsecured enough: got the watch cracked

Products Ordered

Tag Heuer Monaco White Dial 38MM CAW211C.FC6241

Product Quality

received it completely cracked. the sapphire glass was not only scratched but cracked, literally. significant scratches on the steel surface. I have no idea of what could have happened to this watch during the shipping to get cracked at such an extent

Review

the cracked watch is not the biggest problem. I thought we could manage the situation peacefully and decently, as I had with other stores previously. With other stores, I had millions of apologies and watch exchanges. with this one, the seller would just blame the shipping company, the only solution I got from the seller was that he could offer me another watch with a 30% discount to solve the issue. remained astonished by the offer.
I don't recommend this store. unfortunately, it lacks a clear policy protecting the customer from such situations

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
unAwsome avatar
Rep: 19
8 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0