Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 391
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

the representatives are nice, but they don't have much knowledge about the characteristics of replica watches. they misled me with the details about the watches, and I received not exactly what I was looking for

ordering process: easy and intuitive. the only problem is that the site did not accept my credit card in the first 2 attempts. only from the third attempt, the payment was processed successfully

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

the packaging was safe. the watch had both a cushion and a cardboard box for safety. all the details were covered with protective plastic.

delivery: 3 days late from the promised term. I didn't receive any notification about the delay unfortunately

Products Ordered

Rolex Datejust 116234-0084 Silver Diamond Dial 36mm Unisex Replica Watch

Product Quality

I opted for the swiss movement. I have no complaints about the operation of the watch.Works and performs pretty well. it seems to me that it is not exactly 904l stainless steel as advertised. according to the gloss of the finish, it seems more like 316 steel. the bezel looks good, I was worried that the fluted bezel would have a fake execution. but it looks very well executed. I think the watch is lighter than it should be. otherwise, I am satisfied with everything

Review

the store is of average level, both in assistance and in the quality of the product. you may technically have difficulties when paying because the system does not really recognize the credit card from the first attempt. Don't rely on customer support, you won't get much help from them. on the other hand, the rep watches in this store seem quite decent.
The prices, however, seem a bit high to me. I found the same watch for 20 4 cheaper, and also a discount for the 2nd purchase. In this stock, there is no trace of discounts or bonuses

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
S
Rep: 46
13 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0