Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 8650
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

The only communication channel is a WhatsApp number. personally, I don't use WhatsApp and I had to install it on my phone so that in the end, no one replies to the messages I sent to the assistants.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

I expected something more "cute". the watch was securely wrapped, but in a package without any aesthetics

Products Ordered

Hublot Big Bang Classic Fusion Chrono Japanese Watch with Steel Case

Product Quality

I was lucky to get a very good rep Hublot. it doesn't create any problems for me either functionally or aesthetically. it seems to be made of quite high-quality materials and is very well executed. according to the price vs. quality criterion, the rep watch is worth the money

Review

the store is one of those with which you get really tired within the first seconds. the design is very dirty. much information. too many watch collections and brands. spend hours until you find what you need because the site's functionality is limited. and because there is a lot of information on it, the pages are a bit difficult to load.
there is no direct chat with the assistants, only a WhatsApp contact. and if you write, don't expect an answer. no one never answers.

despite all the shortcomings, I am satisfied with the product I received. otherwise, the dealer still has all the aspects to improve

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
W
Rep: 22
23 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 13 0