Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 429
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

customer support assistants are great at advertising their reps. they have great selling techniques, and I, like an idiot, got to trust that cheap reps can be of good quality. that's what agents told me before buying. I, though, appreciate sincerity a lot, and would have rather wanted to hear the truth about how poor quality these reps are

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

delivery is the best aspect of this store. the order came fast.
package: the cheapest possible. only a plastic wrap with bubbles for protection, wrapped in adhesive coating

Products Ordered

Tudor Pelagos Titanium Swiss Replica Watch - Right Hand Edition 1:1 Mirror Replica

Product Quality

idk what's so "swiss" in this rep. it's the cheapest Chinese rep that I paid about 600$ for. seems like plastic, too light for a stainless steel watch. horrible finish. the hands tick like crazy, impossible to wear the watch at my college classes as the ticking bother everyone. the crystal reflects everything, even if the watch is supposed to have double AR.
requested a refund recently. still waiting for the approval.

Review

it's one of those sites that I just hate for their designs. watermarks everywhere that it's hardly visible the picture. no aesthetics, no web design. just a lot of info and chaotic pictures. surfing on it is not like big pleasure. on top of that, wait for the pages to load like FOREVER.
I got to buy from it 'cause I got to get in conversation with the assistants. and they like all were telling that the reps are even better than described. I fell into the trap and received a trash of rep. an expensive one, by the way.
in short, cheat site, cheap service, cheap watches that cost a fortune

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
S
Rep: 33
15 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0