Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 428
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

email service doesn't work. it never did. so no option to get in touch with anyone from this store

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

no big deal, just a usual package wrapped in plastic bag

I asked to be shipped home, but the post office called me to go and pick my order. so, no accuracy with the back office of this seller

Products Ordered

Breitling Chronomat B01 42 Edition Swiss 904L Steel Casing Green Dial 1:1 Mirror Replica Watch

Product Quality

the dial is matte green and ugly, it doesn't have that gradient that I wanted and that I saw in the pictures. it is thicker than I expected. it should be 15 mm thick, but it is around 16 mm. Fautly crown, even if it is a Swiss copy, it winds improperly. too much money for this quality

btw, the store shipped me a Tank rep as a gift, I didn't know about the offer. its appearance is impossible to look at..., so can give it to whoever wants it for free... but u won't like it for sure

Review

poor functionality of this site. millions of replicas on it and millions of brands. but the quality- under norm and for too high price. impossible to reach any customer care stuff so you're on your own. talked to a friend who also ordered here and never got his rep shipped. so, it' like a lottery with this seller. but even if u get the rep, high chance to get a crap. waste of money and time. don't suggest to buy here

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
H
Rep: 58
42 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0