Replica Stores A admin August 18, 2022 1831
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

smooth ordering process, very intuitive and easy steps. my only and critical pretension to the stuff is that one assistant tells one thing about the specs of a rep, another assistant tells the opposite about the same rep. finally, I remained confused about a lot of specs

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

good delivery, had no probs. only the package could have been securer

Products Ordered

S201 Rolex Submariner 114060 No Date

Product Quality

the goods: well-manufactured clasp, opens and closes firmly, smooth crown winding. correct size as genuine; 40mm in diameter

the bad: poor lume (very poor in dark conditions), the bezel is supposed to be ceramic, but it's a ceramic-like material; sapphire xtal seems more like mineral glass; the rep ticks too loudly, impossible to keep the rep near the bed at night.

Review

It's not a bad collection of reps, but it's only about Rolex and nothing else. prices are very affordable but don't expect impeccable quality, the watches have some minor defects as mentioned above. don't rely much on the informational support of the stuff; many pieces of info just "fight" against each other as the assistants provide different info. not the right store to get reps for a watch collection, but for the cheap prices, will do pretty acceptable

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
YuliusMeinl avatar
Rep: 17
19 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 2