Replica Stores A admin August 18, 2022 1146
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

customer support agents are trained to convince you that the watch you are about to receive is truly good. however, the shipping process takes forever and once you pay for the order, everyone forgets about you as a customer.

They didn't answer any of my questions after I placed the order. And no one was there to solve my issue with the broken watch I received

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

my watch arrived severely damaged. I don't know if it's the fault of the seller or the delivery service. however, I think the packaging should have been more secure to protect the replica watch from any impact. In the box it came in, it had no protective layer. only the box that housed the watch wrapped in a thin film. no other type of plastic or spongy material to protect it from impacts.

I received the watch 26 days after the order. but I was promised that I would receive it in a maximum of 14 days. No one informed me that the order was late. the watch box was dented, I assume it was thrown here and there during the shipping process. But with safer packaging, this impact could have been prevented

Products Ordered

Rolex Submariner 126610 Starbucks

Product Quality

I assume that the watch is not of the best quality if it proved to be so susceptible to the impacts during shipping. if it was of good quality, probably the crystal would have lasted, and there were not so many scratches on the bracelet. also, the elements of the dial jumped out of place and the hour and seconds hands were completely dislodged from their place, dangling around chaotically. completely disappointed. The worst is that the seller did not assume any responsibility for the damage

Review

I understand that shipping services are not always attentive to the parcels they deliver. But what hurts the most is the seller's ignorance. I wrote countless emails with attached pictures about the condition in which the watch arrived. No one ever answered me. as if I didn't even buy the watch from this seller. I didn't want my money back, but I just wanted to specify to the seller that the packaging of the watches is shit and they should change something in their business policy to ensure the protection of the watches. However, the dealer preferred to ignore me along with my problem. Awful customer support and trouble management

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
C
Rep: 73
36 posts

#1 Reviewer 5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1