Replica Stores A admin August 18, 2022 1147
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

the stuff was nice to me, but I had plenty of misinformation. they would tell my rep would be waterproof, but it's just daily water resistant. they would tell me shipping was fast, but I got it within 4.5 weeks)

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

I had a delayed shipping. the seller told me 2 weeks ago but I received it in 4.5 weeks without even being informed of this.
average pachage: nothing out of the ordinary and nothing special. a watch wrapped in multiple plastic bags and an ultimate bag with dhl printing on it. that's LL)

Products Ordered

tag heuer carrera

Product Quality

mediocre replica watch) no offense, but I probably had too high expectations) the watch will do but not for the conossieurs) a subdial is non-functional and it wouyld be ok if I had at least been informed of this, but the assistants told me full functionality)

well, what could we expect from a cheap watch?) i paid cheap and got a cheap rep)

Review

no offense, this dealer is not for those looking for superior quality) the dealer will deliver a watch that has the brand logo printed just to give you peace of mind that you are wearing a brand watch) but don't expect high quality, full functionality, and durability)

in addition, the dealer does not offer a refund) I wanted to return the watch but it was not accepted, even if it is indicated on the website that you can request a refund and return) not the best seller of replica watches, not for me at least. for a teenager looking for a cheap watch, maybe this dealer will do, but not for those looking for quality. skip and look elsewhere. cheers

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
F
Rep: 44
20 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0