Replica Stores A admin June 18, 2022 1035
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

can't recall when I last met such unkind customer support assistants. all questions that I was asking be like "have you read the policy on the website? go and read it. there is everything written. I tooooold you to read the info on the website.....

awful customer support didn't receive any clear answer. all that I heard is to go and read all the info on the website, where I would find answers.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

I was told I would receive it in 15 business days, I got it on the 17th day

Products Ordered

Rolex Datejust 116234SSJ Men’s Silver-tone Automatic AAA replica

Product Quality

Looks good with only minor deviations. The power reserve lasts up to 32 hours, tested several times. In the dark, doesn’t provide luminescence as others of my reps do. The oyster’s perpetual date just on the dial is engraved with inaccuracies

From a functional perspective, runs well. Didn’t notice errors so far. Crown winds smoothly, though requires additional effort to be pulled out

Review

I like the website and the easy ordering process. though the pictures on it of course are too beautiful to be true. Awful customer support. not only don't have basic communication skills but also think they don't know anything about watches and reps, as couldn't provide basic information.
Except for the minor design errors, I'm satisfied with the watch and how it works. I only recommend this dealer only if you avoid talking to customer support. it's useless

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
EasyPeasY57299 avatar
Rep: 38
18 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0