Replica Stores A admin June 18, 2022 1044
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I didn't talk to CS assistants, so I can't really say how kind or not they were. as for placing the order, everything went flawlessly and every step of the order, beginning with the confirmation of the payment and finishing with the arrival of the package, was emailed to me to keep me updated. so, grateful for the customer-oriented system

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

safe package, not the most aesthetic, but secure

Products Ordered

Rolex Daytona Men’s 116500WSO Automatic Silver-tone

Product Quality

I am very pedantic and I inspected the rep watch very carefully. in general, it looks good, but the execution of the details leaves much to be desired. the small details such as engravings, finish, and bezel indexes look rougher than in the authentic model.

According to the dealer's promises, my rep should record no more than -5/+6 sec per day. but it records -/+10 sec. so, either the dealer lied to me, or the watch is actually an AAA-rep, and not an AAAAA clone, as it should be...

either way, so far, everything works decently. the weight, the size, and the construction is correct

Review

what I like here is that the store offers 5 categories of quality and prices for reps watches. that is, you choose according to your budget... the prices seemed ok to me for each category. the warranty seems to be very ok. For the Daytona that I ordered, I am offered a 3-year warranty, while other stores offer 6 months for the same quality... however, this is the information I found on the website in general terms...
the negative part is that I didn't find any policy page where I could read all the warranty and refund conditions. So, the info on the store is a bit confusing. I had a pleasant experience with this store, but I would have liked it even more if I had discounts, at least free delivery for the price of the watch I paid would be welcome. By the way, the dealer doesn't say anywhere on the website that the delivery has to be paid. You find out about it at the checkout, when you are invited to pay for the replica watch. So, the information on the website is not exactly transparent. Watch out for pitfalls!!!!

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
M
Rep: 45
32 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0