Replica Stores A admin April 07, 2022 427
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

no issues with the ordering process. Only that customer support is almost never available and doesn't update the customer on the shipping status of his order

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

secure packaging. Delivery was significantly delayed by 1 week longer than indicated on the website. Me, as a customer, never knew when the order would arrive, since no information was provided by the customer support department

Products Ordered

Swiss Rolex Datejust Replica 116234 001 Stainless Steel 904L Bracelet Automatic 36MM-one piece

Product Quality

not satisfied with the quality, unfortunately. I opted for a Swiss fake Rolex, but it seemed that the dealer shipped a usual rep. Stopped working within one month. Minor design errors are present.

Review

I ordered a rep from this store a couple of months ago. It was A Swiss Rolex Datejust Replica 116234 001 Stainless Steel 904L Bracelet Automatic 36MM. It was not my first replica watch ordered online, only that the others I own were ordered from other online stores. Having had some great previous experiences, I expected this store to satisfy my demands no less than the previous ones. But, it wasn’t meant to be.
First of all, I waited for my order to come 1 week later than promised. No alerts, no tracking updates, no apologies on my email, nothing, unfortunately. Needless to mention that my emails requiring a delivery update were never answered. I finally got my rep with a consistent delay. At first glance, the watch looked ok. The lens was not magnifying the date window as expected but I accepted it since I have no visual impairment.
After a close inspection, I observed that the fluted bezel is not consistent around the ring. In some areas, the bezel has smoother edges on the teeth, while in others-more pronounced. I was a little disappointed because I had ordered a Swiss rep and it was supposed to be greatly manufactured. The minute hand is significantly longer than in the pics. I also accepted that since it didn’t affect the time-indicating function.
The main problem is that the watch stopped functioning after about a month of wearing it. I performed all recommended techniques to animate it but nothing worked. The watch comes with a Swiss Rolex 3135 automatic movement and never had troubles before with my other watches. I got in touch with the customer support representative asking for the warranty to be applied. I requested either a refund, a repair, or an exchange because the watch had been worn accurately without being exposed to impacts, shocks, or other conditions.
The dealer, unfortunately, didn’t accept my request, indirectly suggesting that it was my fault that the watch didn’t no longer worked. I explained a million times that I had been wearing it carefully, but this didn’t change things a lot. Even though the warranty is written to be active for 1 year in the event of mechanical damage, the dealer didn’t apply it, blaming me for having damaged the watch.
Would have better bought a Japanese rep for $150 instead of this one that cost me 500$. At least, it wouldn’t have hurt so much. Lucky those who had great experiences with this store. Mine, unfortunately, was nothing great. Currently, I am looking for a repair service that could fix my replica watch.

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
O
Rep: 29
19 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0