Replica Stores A admin April 07, 2022 432
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

talked to the customer representative to make sure about all specs of the rep I wanted. He made sure it was in stock. the communication was ok and kind, but can't put a higher rate because I got a replica watch of inferior quality

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

packaging good
delivery on time, but cant put a higher rate because of the entire awful service

Products Ordered

Breitling Navitimer Black Dial And Stainless Steel 46mm For Men Watch swiss movement but got an automatic movement

Product Quality

disappointed by the service

Review

I placed the order for a Swiss movement Breitling rep but got an automatic one. I paid for the Swiss $560 but got a 140$ rep. I got it on time, but the watch wasn't the one I wanted. the chronograph is frozen, and the sundials don't function. it was clear is was the cheapest version possible. I asked for an exchange right away, but the assistant told me that the Swiss version wasn't in stock. I think this dealer hopes its customers are newbies and can't make difference between a good rep and an awful one. So, be prudent about what you get. it's not excluded to receive an item of lower quality.
I sent the watch back and I got the money back.
Very stupid policy of this dealer

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
ObeisDexter avatar
Rep: 30
31 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0