Replica Stores A admin July 19, 2022 1861
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

email is not functional. so, you can't get in touch with this representative. Your on your ow on this store, and if you have questions, the only option is to read the information on the website. No one is there to help you. what a shame

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

problems with delivery. on the website, you are told that you will receive the order in a maximum of 14 days. I received it in 27 days. no tracking, no update. you have to guess if/when the order reaches you

when it arrived, I was shocked by the packaging. very shallow, without protection from collisions and impacts

Products Ordered

Patek Philippe Perpetual Calendar 5496P Silver (5496P-001)

Product Quality

I admit that the watch is not the most expensive on the market. but I expected better quality. the leather strap is made of eco-leather, and not natural leather. the dial seems to be made of plastic without the 3D effect of the circular calendar. It looks more like a toy watch than a genuine Patek. The seller writes that it is made of platinum, but the watch is made of 316 styainless steel, I confirmed this with my watch repair man. the only thing I like about the watch are the hour markers and hands. Look pretty nice. The day of the week changes with difficulty. The text remains stuck halfway and I have to manually adjust it to have a correct position. the finish is acceptable, but the weight arouses my suspicions

Review

there is a lot of incorrect information on the site. As the customer support service is not working, I had to get information from the website. The seller deceives about the materials. So don't believe everything you read here.

The collection of watches in this store is quite poor. Only a few brands and a few models for each brand. So, you can find stores with wider portfolio and selection choices. At the payment stage, you may have problems. The system refused my payment twice, even though I had enough money. In short, so-so replica watch store. I'm not enchanted

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
U
Rep: 44
24 posts

Top 10 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0