Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 1280
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

kind customer support communication, but incomplete and eluding information about the most important questions

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

good package. delivery took 22 days, but the customer care representatives told it would take up to 15 days

Products Ordered

Fake Cartier Santos

Product Quality

inaccurate engraving of Cartier inscription on the dial. the crown is bigger than in the ice picture

Review

Pros: Good source from a quantity point of view. Many reps from many brands are available. Informative blog, found some interesting articles. Affordable prices

Cons: not completely honest, the 904l stainless steel is in fact 316 steel. Can’t prove that with official proof, but compared to my other gen 904 steel watches, this doesn’t look the same. The power reserve reaches 36 hours and not 48 as mentioned by the dealer. Only 90% refund in case of refund request.
Customer support not answering about the warranty period. The site says 3 years for the white steel watches. When I asked about the gold-plated steel, CS never replied to my question. recommending the store with some reservations

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
H
Rep: 60
24 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0