Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 1280
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I will never buy specifically from this store because of the attitude of the assistants. I wanted to know details about this watch, but I was told in a very nasty and aggressive way that I can find everything I need on the website. And the language of the operators is very low level, not at all professional

ordering process: too many steps to place an order. it could be simplified

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

I expected the rep watch to come in a plastic box. but it was a cardboard box, wrapped in many layers of cellophane. the box was a bit dented, and the watch could have been damaged during delivery

Products Ordered

Fake Patek Philippe Nautilus

Product Quality

I was told that the watch is based on the Miyota 8215, and that it must last up to 48 Hours of Power Reserve: I've had the watch for a while and it's never managed to last that long. maximum lasts up to 38 hours. otherwise, it looks good, and all the functions are ok. the brushed finish looks very nice and is also pleasant to the touch.

Review

what attracted me to this store is the price of fake watches. quite affordable. I was worried about the quality. it is not top quality, but it is quite acceptable. the ratio between price and quality is very proportional. what I didn't like is the attitude towards the customer. the assistants have no idea of communication and you don't get any satisfaction to buy anything from them.
In general, the store is far from being rich in watch models. I found only 7 models in the Patek Philippe collection. it's the same with other brands. Payments are ok, they are processed quickly, but they ask for too many details before payment

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
S
Rep: 36
27 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0