Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 1293
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

awful customer support. I receive an answer in 4 days, only with "yes" or "no" to the questions I ask. I have the impression that the agents don't understand English, and I only know these 2 words. After I received the cracked watch, no one ever answered me. DON'T BUY!!!

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

awful packaging, no protection and no safety. dozens of fingerprints on the watch. the watch arrived with cracked crystal and unattached hour markers

delivery took me 19 days

Products Ordered

Audemars Piguet RO

Product Quality

I received the watch cracked. I was promised that it is made of 904l stainless steel, but the label on it shows 316l. it seems that the details on it are glued rudely and with poor quality materials. The glass broke in several places and it is impossible to read the time. I was shocked when I noticed that the hour markers were running around the dial because they had come off along the way during delivery. I don't know under what conditions this watch was shipped, but it looks as if it has passed WWII. totally dissapointed

Review

it's my fault that I trusted this dealer. the prices seemed attractive to me, but in the end, I was left with a bitter experience. no professional customer support, no return policy, as if the seller is making fun of his customers. I do not recommend buying from this store. The seller writes that he gives a refund if you are not satisfied, but once you complain about the services, he never answers you again. No watch, a money back, a desire to buy a rep watch ever again

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
C
Rep: 73
36 posts

#1 Reviewer 5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1