Replica Stores A admin August 17, 2022 552
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

the stuff is very nice but tells wrong information about the watch's quality. hiding the real quality level from u. sadly, don' provide correct information about the specs and details of the watch. didn't accept my complain about the watch. telling that I didn't handle it properly

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

good delivery, but who cares when the watch is not worth the money

Products Ordered

Rolex date just jubilee two tone yellow gold, 904 stainless steel

Product Quality

The watch seemed ok, it came with a pretty nice packaging and protected well. Runs ok, doesn’t produce time errors and works with accuracy. My problem is that after 3 months of wearing it occasionally, I started to feel itching on my wrist. I thought it was a usual allergy. Took him off. After a week I put it on again and the itching was back. When I looked more carefully, turned out that the gold coating had begun to crush into minor particles and the tine blisters caused be skin irritation. I don’t know what kind of gold is that, but it cases skin reactions. Customer support couldn’t explain me that, telling me that I iterated the watch with some sort of solution. THERE WAS NO SOLUTION

Review

The store looks great, from the design point of view. probably, it looks so well just to catch your attention. the assistance is also very nice to convince you to buy from it. but the watches are too expensive for the quality they come with.
too sad that such a good-looking store has so unacceptable watches. they use allergic and toxic substances to paint the watches. and I'm not an allergic person at all.
don't waste your money here, my advice.

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
bagaBOO57335 avatar
Rep: 56
32 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0